RSC Question

weeirishlad

Hello people, I have a quick question reguarding my old account. Here is the deal i played runescape in RSC on this account and it was banned back in 04. I just recently submitted an appeal and it was unbanned. I logged on to RS2 with the account and it has no items or anything just junk. When i go to log onto RSC it says " None of your characters can log in. Contact costomer support" How do i go about fixing this.

Kind regards

Paul

P.s Im sorry if this seems really silly for a question but i have no idea about RSC.

You can't "fix" it RSC was "closed" a long time ago and only accounts who'd log in recently were left with access. There's been two RSC open days since then where u could log in but in normal time (such as now) you can't start RSC/go back to it unless you logged into in the specific time windows.

The fact you got banned round about the change over and obviously opted to leave all your items etc on RSC (or didn't and just had junk anyway) isn't any sort of fixable "problem"

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Well so it doesn't matter that it is an RSC account and was only ever played on RSC?

On these open days if i was to log into the account on RSC would it allow me too?

Its strange only as it was an RSC account and i am confused as to why my items are still on RSC and have not moved to RS2.

Thanks.

Sorry if im rambling on with no hope cheers for the info

No it does not matter. When RSC was closed a few years back only accounts logged on in the past 6(?) months were left with access anything older than tht were locked out; regardless of how old they were.

And yes when/if they do another RSC open day you simply log on and it'll let you in forever more.

If you were banned before the RS2 switch over happened your item would not of moved.

If you were banned after you must of opted to stay RSC.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue