New Special calc.?

airforce290

SuperHeating Calc.  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want a superheating calc.?

I think that Superheating calculator would be VERY helpful, it could tell how much of _______ bars we need to make to reach a certain smithing level and magic level, also could use GE prices to see the porfit/loss we would have on the bars we are currently making.

Right now to figure it you have to go to 3 different calcs/planners to find out all the info, they could combine it into one to make it much easier

Can Someone move this to the website updates thread I posted it in wrong place :unsure:

tifovsigev3.jpg

I think that Superheating calculator would be VERY helpful, it could tell how much of _______ bars we need to make to reach a certain smithing level and magic level, also could use GE prices to see the porfit/loss we would have on the bars we are currently making.

Right now to figure it you have to go to 3 different calcs/planners to find out all the info, they could combine it into one to make it much easier.

The thing is, you'll need X bars for getting your desired smithing level but Y bars for getting your desired magic level.

I can image someone going "Hey, I'd like to get to 80 smithing, wonder how many ores and superheat-runes I'd need". I can't imagine someone going "Hey, I'd like to get 90 magic, let's do it through super-heating!!!". At best, I can imagine someone being mildly interested in how much magic XP doing an X amount of superheats would give him, which the magic planner can tell you just fine. Having this information in one calculator would be convenient to a few people, but I'm sure that you understand that we can't make a calculator for every little thing.

Having the GE prices at your fingertips would definitely be cool, though. For the time being this is sadly somewhat impractical :(