Can't get chart from Professor

skarlett

I accidently threw away my chart and when I go back to the Professor at the Observatory, with my sextant, watch and clue in my backpack... the professor won't offer me another chart? He just tells me how to navigate and that I need those 3 articles with me.

How do I get him to give me another chart?? I know I must be doing something wrong but don't know what it is. (I also right clicked on my clue to make sure I covered everything).

Thank you for responding. I did check the faqs and saw this:

What do I do if I lose my sextant, watch or chart?

If you lose your sextant, go back and ask Murphy in Port Khazard for another one. If you lose your watch, go speak to Brother Kojo at the Clocktower, and if you need another chart, go speak to the Professor in the house North of the Observatory. Make sure you have a coordinates clue in your inventory before trying to get replacements, though. Otherwise, Murphy, Kojo and the Professor will NOT give you a replacement.

As I said, I had all my equipment with me and yes I have completed the quest, the professors first comment to me when I speak to him is to thank me for helping him with the telescope. But he then goes on to explain how to navigate and then finishes with saying that if I have the 3 pieces of equipment with me that I will be able to navigate. I have everything but the chart with me when I speak to him so I don't know how to make him give me a replacement chart.

P.S. I also tried banking the sextant and watch and only going to the Professor with my clue and got the same answer.

I took your advice and went back to the bank and found the missing chart. I feel like an idiot because I looked and looked for the chart and couldn't find it.

Thank you and I apologize for wasting the forums time with my own stupidity.

:oops: