Dungeoneering Training?

muggiwhplar

So, I haven't played in a long time-- last time I played was right after they upgraded the rings of kinship. My dungeoneering level is 71...

What's the best way to do floors at my level (which complexity should I use, which floors should I solo, etc.)?

Which items should I bind? I currently have prom plate and prom spear p++

Which ring should I be using? I've got 99 range, 99 magic, 91 def, 90 att, 90 str. Seemed like range and mage always sucked in dungeons w/o a group, so I imagine it'd be best to focus on melee.

Where can I find groups? Which world do I go to for floors? I recall needing 90+ dungeoneering to join respectable groups of dungeoneers.

If there's any updated guides around here that I could check out, that'd be nice too. Thanks! :)

77yLQy8.png

So, I haven't played in a long time-- last time I played was right after they upgraded the rings of kinship. My dungeoneering level is 71...

What's the best way to do floors at my level (which complexity should I use, which floors should I solo, etc.)?

Which items should I bind? I currently have prom plate and prom spear p++

Which ring should I be using? I've got 99 range, 99 magic, 91 def, 90 att, 90 str. Seemed like range and mage always sucked in dungeons w/o a group, so I imagine it'd be best to focus on melee.

Where can I find groups? Which world do I go to for floors? I recall needing 90+ dungeoneering to join respectable groups of dungeoneers.

If there's any updated guides around here that I could check out, that'd be nice too. Thanks! :)

i have a spreadsheet that calculates which floors you should do small, and which to do large.

It's not perfect, but you'll find it in the usual location.

Click the edit button at the bottom left of the input spreadsheet to change the inputs.

prom 2H + berserker is considered to be the well rounded weapon right now.

Spear if you hex and have trouble switching classes.

battle axe if you key.

there is talk of rapier being good with celestial surgebox.

Try to replace your laws with a celestial surgebox.

Magic is very useful in dunegoneering, especially in warped floors.

Only bind arrows if you have a hexhunter.

most players should stick with C1 5:1 smalls for early floors and C6 5:5 Large for their higher floors.

the most important thing in dungeoneering though, is meeting good dungeoneers.

world 53 is the 3BO world, it's the best world but they probably won't take you if you're not 100+ DG

148 is another world, it's not as good as 53.

117 is the worst, but anybody can join there.

3BO and DGE are the two primary clans out there. DGE has lower requirements, and a smaller community, mostly because they recruit based on recommendations. Whereas 3BO filters their members by simply setting a very high DG lvl bar.

Naaxi.png