Logging into RS only for wars

Jack

Weighing up the benefits and the drawbacks, do you think it's better to have members who log in just to war, or members who play the game regularly?

Members who play the game regularly, obviously. Although, you should still be grateful if you have some "retired" members still coming to some wars when they get on from time to time.

What do you do? Do you play the game or do you just log in for wars?

Lol I don't really play the game anymore. I just get on like once every 30-40 days to get a rough view on the new updates. However, I get on IRC on the weekends except when I don't feel like it.

If you were a Clan Leader, would you focus on your members just coming to wars or encourage them to try new skills and to play the game more regular to get involved with the community?

I would encourage them to try and develop new skills, but I don't want to force them. They have their own lives, after all. Well, I was never a leader, and I never planned to be one, so I wouldn't really know.

Do you know anybody who only logs in for wars, and if so do you think it's good or bad? Why?

Ya, I know quite a lot. Personally, if I was the clan leader, I would be plenty grateful. You have these extra men coming to wars when they have their own things to do in real life. Yes, it would be nice if they become more active, but then again, they have their own lives to manage.

PS: I love you Jack <3

kuru72siggy3.png

Retired on: June 30, 2010