Another Dungeoneering Question

Lacoste

Hey sorry for making another thread, but the other one only answered a few of my questions

I just began seriously dungeoneering, recently getting level 32(lol). I just have a few questions pertaining to prestige, dungeon size and complexity.After reading the last thread, everytime I look at the floors completed, if they are all check marked, I should prestige, So I got that I think.

1. After I prestige, I rush all the floors I can do? for example my case I would rush 1-15?

2. once i get to the new floor i can do, do i continute to rush it? or would it be better to do a c6 large

3. I know its better to go in a team, but I can never seem to find teams doing the exact floors i need to do, should i join those teams and then solo the floors that are left?

4. when rushing (assuming i am with someone else usually going to be doing a duo) what complexity and size should i do, and to what point do i change, im pretty sure i shouldnt be doing c1 smalls all the way to new dungeon

I am looking to get to 50, 80, and even possibly 99, so any tips pointers and other suggestions are welcome, if I have any other questions I will be sure to post.

1. After I prestige, I rush all the floors I can do? for example my case I would rush 1-15?

You only rush the lower floors. If you only have to 15 open, I'd rush to somewhere around 10 and then do the rest c6. You'll have to eyeball it until you get to the higher floors, but for a couple ideas, at floor 30 you'd probably rush 1-20 or so, at floor 40 you'd rush 1-25 or 30, and at floor 45 you'd rush 1-30 or 35. Those are rough numbers, and it doesn't matter that much, so long as your very lowest floors are getting rushed and your highest are getting c6ed.

2. once i get to the new floor i can do, do i continute to rush it? or would it be better to do a c6 large

New floors will always be c6 large, as will the several preceeding it. Under no circumstances should you do a newly accessed floor as a c1.

3. I know its better to go in a team, but I can never seem to find teams doing the exact floors i need to do, should i join those teams and then solo the floors that are left?

You're too low level to find teams, for the most part. Because the early levels fly by so quickly, there are few people at your level, so you'll need to catch up by soloing meds (this also gives you time to get familiar with the mechanics of dungeoneering). As soon as you start finding people doing the floors you need (probably around f20? I'm not really sure, whatever they're doing on 117 these days), start teaming all the floors you can.

4. when rushing (assuming i am with someone else usually going to be doing a duo) what complexity and size should i do, and to what point do i change, im pretty sure i shouldnt be doing c1 smalls all the way to new dungeon

C1 smalls until you hit the floors you want to do large. Ideally, you'll want to be doing c1 5:1 smalls with a 5 man team, but down to 3 or even 2 is acceptable, especially at your level. The more people you can get on your c1 team, the faster they go.

Join "DG Sweepers" Clan Chat for Dungeoneering Floors | Accepting all tipiters who are Willing to Learn |

Jelly.pngOccultEpicKeyer21.pngBladewing.png