Wind strike correction

Hello,

while I was training my newly generated pker, I saw that I gain 5,5 exp every wind strike, while the magic planner on the site says 7,5 exp.

I know this isn't very much of a difference, and absolutely not important for the higher lvls among us, but it results in having to buy 1,36 times more mind runes to gain the exp you want:)

grz

tr33hugger

ps. I enjoy using your site, it's clarifying and clear:) thnx for making this site:)

Hm.. true,

but, for instance, i train my pker by wind striking on lvl 83 shades, and i never hit, so this method gives me like 5,5 exp every cast, except for the occasional hit ofcourse. Shouldn't there be a 'minimal mode' or something, where you can see howmuch exp you will get AT LEAST?

grts,

Tr33hugger

Hello Tr33hugger! Welcome to the forums and thank you for your submission :)

The current method's indeed far from perfect. The assumption of "hitting for average damage" clearly doesn't hold when you're pretty much not hitting your target at all. In addition, the average damage dealt varies depending on what equipment you wear (ie magic damage boosting items like staff of light, chaos gauntlets, etc).

Unfortunately, it's nearly impossible to add some sort of damage and accuracy scaling to the current magic and ancient magic calculators, both from a technical and a user-friendliness point of view. We might create a calculator dedicated to combat magic spells at some point in the future.