Sig Stall! (Taking requests)

Clegro

Hey everyone. I am not new to tip.it but rather an old time user from long ago. Well I am retired from Runescape until the first of February. I am taking a graphics course as an elective in my Student Career. (Major Mathematics and Computer Science) I am trying to refresh my self with PhotoShop and GIMP along with 3D rendering programs. I remember how much fun I use to have making sigs for people also graphics back in the days of RSC and opening RS2. So if you have requests for any graphics like work please let me know. Below is a list of items needed. All images will be worked on a first come first served basis.

Reminder!

All my sigs are free. If you are paying for sigs with either real money or Runescape gp STOP! It is against the rules to trade for real life money or in game items.

What is needed for me to make you a sig:

1. Size - I useally make my sigs 450x150. If you wish to have another size than that please state the size.

2. A render - If you have a render in mind please let me know. Renders can be found renderplanet.net for fastest results please insure the background is transparent.

3. Font - I have many fonts. But if you are wanting a special font let me know. I get all fonts at dafont.com.

4. A color scheme. - It is important that you pick colors that match your render so everything blends well.

5. C4D - I will useally pick what I feel is best for this one. If you have a few you would like to be included go ahead and let me check them out.

6. Time. - I take pride in my skills as a graphic artist and programmer I will get them out as fast as I can but I don't do shotty work.

If you are not sure what you would like done I will be making some freestyle sigs and posting them. They will be watermarked, they will be given out on a first come first served again.

I have no examples as of right now uploaded. I will get those posted right away. Use my sig as an example of what my talents are.

Pre-made sigs up for grabs

2d2fv6c.png

Thank you for your interest in my artwork.

Lol I made a mistake before hand. I did not post this twice but it seemed to have posted it twice. Second I posted in wrong topic. Great way to start!

24119mr.jpg

erm, dont you mean planetrenders, not renderplantet?

annny way, ive been wanting a new version of my b2 sig for awhile.

As for your requirements...

1:as long as it fits in tipit's max, i dont care.

2: here be render

3: whatever looks good, may be a shadowy/futuristic font? idk.

4: I usually like blues and silvers, red and black can also work. i really like darker shades. I let you pick whatever works (including color schemes i haven't listed).

5: no preference

6: all good work takes time. and I want good work :D

Notes:

I want it in the head on pose, flying level or banking.

try not to cover the plane too much with stuff.

Stick Slayer Jesse on there somewhere.

only other text id want is Sneaky Sneaky. If it wont look good, don't add it.

If you cant make this concept work, I have another.

Lastly, what kind of watermark are we talking about?

Thanks in advance.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

InsanityV2 Did the Franz Ferdinand Sig.

Killerwatt is responsible for the Arctic Monkeys sig.

Pat_61 did the B-2 sig and the raptor sig.[/hide]

The water mark is only for my premade sigs. And I remove it after some one tells me they want to use that sig. And yes I meant to post planetrenders.net. The sig your requesting I will take a wack at and post the results here.

24119mr.jpg

ok. thanks for taking it.

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png

[hide=Siggy credits]The Awesome, Epic, Amazing, S3xah A-10 Sig By Unolexi! I wub u Uno!

I hate to be a bother (and a double poster) but are you working on this still?

Linkzelda30.jpeg

image2ez.png