Up staking limit in f2p

Miner_Guy

Hi, with the wildy and free trade back so is staking, but jagex put a limit of 40k in f2p. What is the point of that? That will just make dueling dead in f2p which consquently will make it dead so there will be no point of it even being f2p. I know we are f2p but if you give us an update at least give us one which makes sense instead of a broken one with no point. At the moment there is no point of duel arena in f2p, im asking for no duel arena or upped staking limits. Ok, so maybe not unlimited staking but at least above 100k. 500k would be reasonable i dont think any members can complain of a 500k limit. Who will duel for 40k? No one, so please all you members before you flame i am not asking for something big, just something fixed if you cant fix it then remove it. Just look at it from f2p point of view before you start saying "Get mems" Or "Your f2p for a reason"

SUPER.gif

Um, no... well, let me be specific.

You prefer NO duel arena to a duel arena with a staking limit, implying there is no point to it. If that is the case, there was no point in the duel arena EVER being F2P in the first place. If I were F2P, I'd rather have a duel arena where I could fight people for fun, without risking my valuable armour, (200k is quite a bit for some f2p'ers :P) rather then no duel arena at all.

I do agree they should have a higher dueling limit; considering unlimited free trade, I think F2P should be able to have unlimited staking as otherwise it just leads to potential scamming possibilities. Following that, I think a higher reasonable limit of 500k would be nice, although I still think unlimited staking would work better there...

Squab unleashes Megiddo! Completed all quests and hard diaries. 75+ Skiller. (At one point.) 2000+ total. 99 Magic.
[spoiler=The rest of my sig. You know you wanna see it.]

my difinition of noob is i dont like u, either u are better then me or u are worst them me

Buying spins make you a bad person...don't do it. It's like buying nukes for North Korea.

Well if it bothers you that the game is more fun now, then you can go cry in a corner. :shame:

your article was the equivalent of a circumcized porcupine

The only thing wrong with it is the lack of a percentage for when you need to stroke it.

7ApdH.png
squabharpy.png
Poignant Purple to Lokie's Ravishing Red and Alg's Brilliant Blue.

im asking for no duel arena or upped staking limits.

I'm not sure that's a wise thing to ask as a f2p'er. Certainly I agree that the limit should be upped or removed entirely, but you're making it sound much more like a demand than a suggestion, however logical it may be.

Mmhmm...considering how few updates f2p gets, you should feel lucky to even have it. 40k may seem tiny, but to most f2pers, that's 4hours work. Your arguement makes no real sense either...'Either give me something huge or remove it entirely'. You're picking 2 extremes rather than a fair middle compromise. Here's a new idea for the arguement: 'allow f2pers access to the duel tournaments, or raise the staking limit 55%'. Is that a fairer choice?

div>

Well how many people do you know who stake for fun not many, majority of people duel for money and 40k is hardly anything, so there isnt much of 40k limit as duel arena will be used hardly if at all so i trying to say there isnt much point it being there

SUPER.gif

Even with the 40k limit.

Staking has become one of f2p's best moneymakers.

No support.

Not really rune mining is best, and in a months time there wont be many people there let alone your combat lvl, plus you have to win the fight. So i think it will be way down the list on best stuff to do to make money in f2p

SUPER.gif