3 members have voted

1. 1. What's your favorite money making method

• Ore Certs
    • Bar Certs
    • Fish Certs
    • Collecting Unids (herbs)
    • Staking
    • Dragon killing

The most popular RSC money making methods i have learned or heard people talk about are as follows. In this Guide when I refer to certs I am refering to Certificates.

Ore Certs

To get an ore cert you must mine the ore that you want to sell mine a decent amount so that you can make more money then go to Draynor and talk to Giles he will exchange your ore for certs. But, the certs are limited to Iron, Coal, Mith, Gold, Silver.

Bar Certs

To recieve a bar cert you must smith ore that you have either recieved from a friend or ore that you have mined. You must take the bars to draynor and give to Miles he will be the bar guy you can trade up to 25 bars at a time. But, the bars are limited to Iron, Gold, Mith, Steel, and Silver Bars.

Fish Certs

To recieve a fish cert you must fish the fish that you wish to trade in for certs or fish that you have recieved in a trade from a friend. You Must take the fish to draynor and give them to Niles you can exchange 25 fish at a time 4 fish per cert just like the others. Also, just like the others the fish are limited to Raw/Cooked Lobster and sword fish. They are located in Draynor if you have raw/cooked bass or shark you want turned into certs you must go to Fishing guild for sharks and talk to a nps named Sam for bass go to catherby and talk to a npc named Tom.

Collecting Unids (herbs)

This method requires really no skill all you need to be able to do is kill a lvl 2 man and they drop unids aka unidentified herbs this is a very popular method just for that reason it requires no skill and youcan sell unids for a decebt anount i remember selling unids for 600 each i dont know what prices are these days but i know you still make a pretty penny off unids.

Staking

From what i have seen staking is the most popular money making method as people like to do high stakes and win items such as rares and dragon armour and weapons stuff like that the only thing required is to have good enough skills to beat the apponent that you are facing. (Recommended) A high combat would be very usefull.

Dragon Killing

For this I recommend a decently high combat level as dragons are usually 80+ combat. Dragons are so good for money because, dragon bones the best prayer exp in rsc and dragon bones arent that easy to get so they are always going to be in high demand and very expensive.

This has been Roobs RSC Money Making Guide I hope this helps players who have a hard time making money or new players to RSC. If you want me to make another RSC guide for something else or even a guide from todays runescape just private message me on here and let me know. Thanks.

Sean_j4l.png