136 Seeking PvM Clan

Hi, been playing on and off since 2001, mostly pking and skilling, and usually assocciated with pking clans. Since the death of the wilderness round 1, I quit RS.

Came back to RS after the announcement of GWD, and have enjoyed it thoroughly, until the point WoW released their latest expansion, and Starcraft 2 was taking a lot of my time ( laddering, entering competition etc).

Back to RS again as of yesterday to hear everything I wanted has finally come.

Free Trade

Freedom of speech

Wilderness

And of course, an extra added bonus, a difficult GwD encounter, NEX. Because of this, I'm seeking a skilled and dedicated GwD clan of mature people to down some NEX, share a laugh and hang out in the cc. Would prefer Australian based though it's not essential.

I don't yet have overload pots, but will be working on it now until at least lvl 92. Other than that my skills for GwD are

1. Maxed Melee

2. 19k from 99 range

3. 94 Mage

4. 95 Prayer

But more importantly, I'm highly keen in PvM and will dedicate myself to it. I am a fast learner and will adapt to any strats you throw my way. Evidence in my skill can be shown with 2.2k Diamond level Starcraft 2 ( search Eluce on rankings ). If a video is more your thing:

So that's my intro, looking foward to hearing from clans seeking more players, or even if people can point me in the right direction for the type of thing im looking for it would be much appreciated.

jd4mfinalsmal0jp.gif

Proper Daily blogging including Starcraft 2!

Includes goal for 80+ all stats

• 2 weeks later...