Seers' Elite Reward

"After completing all the easy, medium, hard and elite tasks, speak to Sir Kay in the courtyard of Camelot Castle so he can give you five experience lamps, four worth 30,000 exp (minimum level 83 to use), one 25,000 exp lamp (minimum level 80 to use) and the final upgraded Seer's Headband 4. Completing the elite tasks gives all the following benefits plus previous ones:"

The level required to use the 25k xp lamp is only 70. Also, the game makes you use the four 30k lamps first, and the 25k xp lamp last.

Thanks for your submission hotdog :)

Is there any chance you would happen to have a screenshot of the message telling you that you need to have at least level 70 in a skill to use the last lamp and also a screenshot showing you can only use the 25k lamp after the other four lamps?

howlin1eeveesig.png

Thanks for your submission hotdog :)

Is there any chance you would happen to have a screenshot of the message telling you that you need to have at least level 70 in a skill to use the last lamp and also a screenshot showing you can only use the 25k lamp after the other four lamps?

Unfortunately not. I only know this because I couldn't use any of the lamps on any skill that I have that was under 83 until I went through the first 4. I clicked on the last lamp in my inventory, but the first four lamps were the ones that disappeared. I was left with 1 lamp, and I was seeing conflicting info about the minimum level on a different site, so I tried it on my prayer (which is 77,) and was able to use it there.