Get Off My Lawn!

big-banner.png

Are you looking for something different? Something unlike the warring or skilling drama-filled clans that you've run away from in the past? Something with a little variety, with real people who care about you instead of just your character's skill levels? Something like... a social clan?

We understand that RuneScape is a game - one with lots of kids. But we feel that there is a lot more to be gained from this game than is available on the surface. Thus, we cater to adults who want to get away from clans with an immature and often annoying younger crowd. Here, you must be at least 18 years old. We also believe that RuneScape membership is a necessity, and highly encourage you to get it before applying.

These requirements set us apart from many other clans you may have been in before, resulting in a more mature community. And, unlike other clans, once you're in Get Off My Lawn (LAWN), you don't need to worry about maintaining your membership. Though we would prefer that you play a large part in the clan community, there are no posting requirements, mandatory events, or any sort of imposition placed upon you. You're a real person with a real life away from RuneScape, and we understand that you don't want your free time to feel like a chore. Our philosophy is you get what you give... the more you join the community in discussion and events, the more you'll get out of the clan. Ultimately, it is YOUR clan. YOU make it what it is.

LAWN's leader is Dyetpeppre (aka Stephen). If you are interested in joining our group or are simply looking for more information, check out our forum at http://forum.lawnclan.com, join our clan chat in-game (Lawn CC), our IRC (#lawn on SwiftIRC) or private message Dyetpeppre on Runescape.

Stop by sometime; we’d love to meet you!

lawn-banner.png

YOU! YES, YOU! GET OFF MY LAWN!

Dyetpeppre.png Dyetpeppre.png

• 2 weeks later...

As of tonight, we're an officially registered clan.

We're still looking for people who are curious to learn more about us and our small, but growing community. Let us know if you're interested!

I love to meet people; send me a pm if you see me on RuneScape! :)