Windows 7 --> Personalization Problem

Pinkbullet3

Hi. Everytime I set a theme in the Personalization section of the Control Panel, all is well.

Then I shut down my computer.

Then I turn it back on.

And then I notice that the theme that I saved earlier becomes replaced with one of these [bleep]ers:

[hide]7guab.png[/hide]

So then I click on the one I had before and delete this theme. Then everything's back to normal, until I shut my computer down and then restart.

Is there any way I can fix this so an "Unsaved Theme" doesn't keep reappearing?

Thanks.

:angry:

zBSYE.png

^ Blog.

Zh0c4.gif

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/unsaved-theme-shown-listing-windows-7-vista/

Glad I had this article in my bookmarks. Usually this problem occurs when you have a program inside of windows make a customization instead of Win 7 having control of it. It could also be that changing the sounds would keep you from selecting a default theme. If the article doesn't work let us know. If you want to make it more simple I believe a system restore to an earlier state where you didn't have this problem would work. It would take out the program that caused this.

randomkcopyq.png

Hi. Everytime I set a theme in the Personalization section of the Control Panel, all is well.

Then I shut down my computer.

Then I turn it back on.

And then I notice that the theme that I saved earlier becomes replaced with one of these [bleep]ers:

[hide]7guab.png[/hide]

So then I click on the one I had before and delete this theme. Then everything's back to normal, until I shut my computer down and then restart.

Is there any way I can fix this so an "Unsaved Theme" doesn't keep reappearing?

Thanks.

:angry:

Yes, I also use win7. I often change themes, and I also met the same situation as you, I just delete it.