Pie Making

Pies

2. Mix flour and water and make 'pastry dough'.
  3. Use the pastry dough with a pie dish to make a 'pie shell'.
  4. Add the filling per the below table. Note that fish should be cooked before adding, but vegetables and meat should not. Also, ingredients must be added to the pie shell in the order listed. You can't mess up - it just won't let you add ingredients in the wrong order.
  5. Bake it on a range.

It should be noted that you CAN mess up when making a summer pie. Although adding a watermelon first will give you an error message, adding an apple first will result in an apple pie rather than a summer pie.

I fail to see the correction?

Its perfectly correct and valid pie ingredients must be added in the order listed.

It doesn't say you CAN mess it up; just that you MUST add in the order listed. Which universally covers not working out of order and mucking up summer pie via apple first.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Hey Hotdogcore, thank you for your submission :)

I can foresee a situation where a user only recalls the ingredients for the summer pie and the fact that you "can't add them in the wrong order". Might be a bit annoying to suddenly end up with an apple pie with no refunds.

Some information in the table seemed to be a bit out of date as well. I went ahead and gave it a little overhaul, and included a note on being careful when baking summer pies at the bottom of the table.