Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

F2p Wilderness Stake

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

flowerboy
[ Display Name History ]

flowerboy

Unicorn Horn

• Members
  • 225 posts
So I saw a guy in full Zammy outside monastery and I asked him to fight. He told me he'd no arm and skull if i went and got 2m cash risk. I went and got the 2m and we fought. We were both down low HP and both hit 2h but I ate before his hit registered but he wasn't so lucky. KO was something like 237.

Anyway, here's the pic.

Posted Image

Also, I have something like 150 1v1 loot pics from over the past 4 and a half years. Is there an easy way to upload them?

hybrid2hell
[ Display Name History ]

hybrid2hell

Dark Wizard Robe

• Members
  • 769 posts
  • RSN:Ammo931
Nice for f2p. keep it up :)

I engineered this thread with precise variables that I know would cause lul-worthy flames.

Posted Image

Juco
[ Display Name History ]

Juco

Chicken Feather

• Members
  • 20 posts
  • RuneScape Status:F2P
  • RSN:I Juco I
  • Clan:Total F2P Skillers
Nice! Btw, your opponent had tele runes in his inventory. :rolleyes:

And about that uploading thing: