If anyone iswilling to help

kamykazee

Good day,

I am in the process of attempting to write a history of Runescape. The problem is that i was not around then, hence i would appreciate any information and especially pictures from then. I am interested mostly in 2001, especially early 2001, although information from 2002 and 2003 is also welcome. If you know websites which offer these, feel free to link me to them, however i have visited quite a few. Please refrain from linking me to tip.it archives, as i have already used them.

Most importantly, i am looking for someone who was playing in the first months of 2001 and whom i could possibly ask about uncertanties i have. I would prefer to chat privately and not on this thread, so if anyone is interested please contact me via private message on these forums.

Thank you for your time!

Final1.jpg

Could try consulting the Clan Chronicle article here. Was used by Jagex in one of their DevBlogs in fact, but you can still use it for information if you desire.

I know clans probably won't be your main focus, but as I said, it could give some information.

j0xPu5R.png