[VIDEO] How to Lag Line Rush for EPIC Cash - GuidesForScapers

GuidesForScapers

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGb82SezZUY

Video description:

Next 7 or 8 guides are mostly going to be money makers, since i lost my bank again :D. Make sure you sub for more videos. Also, i have been tempted to make a week long guide marathon for 1,000 subscribers. I actually had a list of guides to make for a 500 subscriber marathon, but sadly i didn't have as much time as i had thought. So, instead i will be using those ideas for the next couple of months and then releasing 7 new guides in a week to celebrate 1,000 subscribers when i reach it :)

This guide will show you one of the most consistently good types of rushing that not only increases the chance of high value loots, but also makes it much, much easier to kill people to begin with. It includes the location, gear suggestions and a few other tips that are bound to help you PK a few pairs of claws.

Music------

The song in this video is 'sunset eyes' by iamsleepless, AKA BananaPieLord on Youtube. Make sure you check out his other amazing songs and videos on his channel:

http://www.youtube.com/BananaPieLord

Gl with the rushing :)

GuidesForScapers.png

Legalize baby punching. Tax and regulate it. Punch babies erry day.

• 4 weeks later...

Wow This was one of your most helpful guides yet although i like to see text in the guides i read :P

"Happiness depends more on the inward disposition of mind than on outward circumstances."

Benjamin Franklin

"Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results."

Albert Einstein

G%20I%20Jackass.png

G_I_Jackass.png