looking for old friends

khamoshi

i logged back into rs after a year and i was wondering is any of me old mates are still playing or not, pm me if ya want read this, i dont think ill be playing much, its gonna take to much effort to learn about the new stuff and everything but im back for the mean time

Well, I've only been playing for a year. If you happen to remember their Runescape usernames, you could look them up in the runescape high score tables to see if they've progressed any since the last time you were on. If they haven't gained much, they have probably retired like you have. :(

I'm on my way back now after a couple of years. Comp kept freezing on RS, lost my P-Hat somehow, and so I finally just threw in the towel. Hurray for ordering comp parts and building it when it arrives!

If you knew me (which you very well may have, OP) then just let me know. I don't remember many people since my friends list was always full.

i find it harder cause i gave all my stuff away and i cant be bothered to make a bit of cash to get some armour and the other junk, and i gave me phat set away and looking at the prices now i think id have enough to get 99 smithing :?

i find it harder cause i gave all my stuff away and i cant be bothered to make a bit of cash to get some armour and the other junk, and i gave me phat set away and looking at the prices now i think id have enough to get 99 smithing :?

On the basis of that, don't bother coming back.

That must be a sickiner.

I lost it all somehow, so we're on farmiliar territory. Maybe we should stick together?