effective use of chaotic long

cedriksky

hello everyone,

I am very close to hitting the 200k tokens mark, and I allready decided that I'm going to buy a chaotic long first.

Now my question is, are my stats high enough to even notice the diffirence between a whip and a chaotic long, if not, what should my lvls be to really get a benefit from using a chaotic long.

Thx

le_sadface.png

Drops : 3x zammy spear, 3x g maul, 1x d platelegs

Actually, your stats would have to be significantly lower for a CLS to be better than a whip in any situation in which you'd have to make the choice (which means every situation with the possible exception of safe PVP). If your goal is to slay or do any sort of melee training, a rapier would be much better than both a CLS and a whip, and would only get better over time. The CLS is a niche weapon with very few applications, and it's especially not worth buying at your stats.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

Actually, your stats would have to be significantly lower for a CLS to be better than a whip in any situation in which you'd have to make the choice (which means every situation with the possible exception of safe PVP). If your goal is to slay or do any sort of melee training, a rapier would be much better than both a CLS and a whip, and would only get better over time. The CLS is a niche weapon with very few applications, and it's especially not worth buying at your stats.

Okay, and purely for bosshunting ( zamorak gwd + bandos gwd, a bit of barrows here and then ), what would be the better choice for me than ?

le_sadface.png

You don't have the stats to effectively boss hunt. You'd be better off getting a rapier, using it to max combat through slayer or something, then dungeoneering for a CLS and other chaotics. Rapier is best for Kril, CLS is best for Graar, rapier is best for barrows.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.

You don't have the stats to effectively boss hunt. You'd be better off getting a rapier, using it to max combat through slayer or something, then dungeoneering for a CLS and other chaotics. Rapier is best for Kril, CLS is best for Graar, rapier is best for barrows.

okay, thank you for your advice

le_sadface.png