Advice on skilling

xx_magiks_xx

(16:39:17) -Vectra[09]- ** (TORQUX OPIUO): [Combat P2P: 138.1 (126.1) Overall: 2,321 Average Level: 92.99] [Minigames: Dueling 1,862 Bounty 283 Bounty-Rogue 2,239 FOG 1,183 M-A 300 BA-Attack 515 BA-Defend 529 Conquest 1,454]-

(16:39:19) -Vectra[09]- [Levels] Atk 104 | Def 104 | Str 109 | Cns 109 | Range 107 | Pray 99 | Mage 100 | Cook 99 | WC 99 | Fletch 90 | Fish 83 | FM 90 | Craft 95 | Smith 80 | Mine 91 | Herb 96 | Agil 90 | Thief 91 | Slay 94 | Farm 92 | RC 80 | Hunt 75 | Con 75 | Sum 97-

(16:39:24) -Vectra[09]- [Levels] Dun 111-

I'm willing and am doing to do sc, ba and wichever other mini game that helps me with skilling.

Also keep in mind that I am going for 120+ dung and that i key very often.

Rc; goal: 91+

Penguins/troll/(effigy) lamps all going into rc. Saving all elite diaries to use in rc aswell. Ocasional zmi.

Cons; goal: 94+?

Sc hammers with oak planks.

Should i do larders or dung doors?

Agil; goal: 99

1 pair of brawlers available. Penance horn will be used. Use brawlers at wild on last obstacle then finish it off at barb adv?

Herb; goal: 99?

Overloads not much to it really, about this skill I'm more looking to know how big of a priority i should put here? Atm im doing 50 ovls everytime i run out (with farmed herbs).

Thief; goal 94+?

5 thief brawlers available.

PP or monkey fighters, if the second some detail on the method please.

Craft; goal:99

Daily assists and air battlestaffs

Fletch; goal: 94+

I've got no clue here, im not interested in expensive methods like broad arrows tho. I wouldn't mind doing it in a combo with another even if it required a high apm, suggestions please.

Slay; goal: 99

Effigy based task list with turmoil, ovl, and cannon. Whenever i can get money for it. low priority

Hunter; goal: 80

High priority short term goal.

I've been doing jadinkos for a few levels but the xp/h rates don't seem so great, locations of where to set up traps etc how help allot if HH is indeed the best method, if not tell me which is.

Mining; goal: 94+

Waiting for 80 hunter to be able to make juju mining pots to finish this one.

My method is superheating gold in lrc and dropping bars with urns. Lava titan, varrock armour, lava flow armour, penance horn used.

Smihting; goal: 94+

Combination of superheating gold at lrc and while waiting for dung teams till addy plates/99 mining.

1 brawler available.

Fishing; goal 94+

I hate this skill. I got no clue on what to do.

Got that fishing aura, not sure if it does anything. Rock lobster and urns used.

Fm; goal: 99

If only i wasn't already 99 wc i would get 92 and then cut teaks to 99 to help me but since I'm 99 wc i don't think that's a great idea.

So magic logs, penance horn used, gloves and ring too.

Fm in house in a line? Bother with pyrefiend method?

Farm; goal 99

Torstols and calquat since im not in a rush.

Sum; goal: 99

Blue and crim only, charms from slayer/pvm.

Dung; goal: 120+

Don't really need help on this one.

For craft you could boss hunt or merch for money to use blue leathers which arent a bad gp/xp.

For con i've just been using oak planks and building oak doors since i can get 330-350k xp/hr that way as it is i wouldn't even bother with sc hammers.

For Rc you're doing the exact same thing i am.

For agility use your brawlers then do barb adv.

For thief i would do monkey fighters as they're marginally faster i believe.

Fletch is fast even if you do magic longs or something cheap, if you can make money fairly fast then yeah do the broad arrows.

Hunter i've found jadinkos to be faster than sallies. Use arctic bear, hunter pots, ect to speed it up. Those things make a huge difference at levels such as 80 and below.

Mining you should do the way you describe same for slayer..

For smith use your brawler then superheat along with mining.

Gl.

Low_C.png

For craft you could boss hunt or merch for money to use blue leathers which arent a bad gp/xp.

not in a rush to max out

For con i've just been using oak planks and building oak doors since i can get 330-350k xp/hr that way as it is i wouldn't even bother with sc hammers.

willing to do sc or any other activity that saves actual skilling time and money

For Rc you're doing the exact same thing i am.

For agility use your brawlers then do barb adv.

For thief i would do monkey fighters as they're marginally faster i believe.

would they still be faster with brawlers? details on the method if so please

Fletch is fast even if you do magic longs or something cheap, if you can make money fairly fast then yeah do the broad arrows.

i found cutting magic logs kinda slow but afkable aka not so boring, i know stringing would be faster but less afkable, broad arrows are out of the picture like i said in OP

Hunter i've found jadinkos to be faster than sallies. Use arctic bear, hunter pots, ect to speed it up. Those things make a huge difference at levels such as 80 and below.

atm im doing igneous jadinkos would commun be faster till 80 for draconic?

Mining you should do the way you describe same for slayer..

For smith use your brawler then superheat along with mining.

wouldn't it be better to save brawlers till i can do adamant plates?

Gl.

You might want to do common to get some seeds accumulated for later use. I suggest reading the Herb Habitat guide in AOW it's very informative.

As for smithing, saving the gloves for addy plates to maximize xp gained would be a wise choice.

When i start actually trying to train thief i'll be more inclined to provide adequate advice pertaining to Monkey Fighters but at the moment i can't really provide much considering i've always stuck to Pyramid Plunder.

Low_C.png

Monkey Knife Fighters are faster raw exp then pp however since you are using brawlers pp might be better if you use it on the last room since the brawler will get you more xp. Not quite sure how this will work out xp/h though. From thai tong's 5bil xp thread, it is around 300k/h. You should knockout the monkey alone on the otherside of the wall in that house with the monkey knife fighters because if he walk north of the wall, you can stand east of him and he will be trapped and won't be able to walk away. What you do is basically knock him out, theif twice and knock out again. Apparently you can't fail at knocking him out if you do it while the monkey knife fighter is still on the floor. However I have yet to go back there since I heard that piece of infomation.

Sc might not be worth it. Last time I did calculations, I needed to get 10 sc tools in an hour to make it worthwhile and I used 2mil/h income and oak larder exp rate for calculations.

For hunter have you checked out the HH guide in guides? HH is definitely better at higher levels but red sallys might actually be better exp at your level. However I do not have any numbers to back this up.

Fishing you should do barb fishing since you need the agility exp. You might want to ask the details of how to barb fish efficiently in dgs chat since I got my fishing level up in c2 before they cut the exp.

On a final note, why does your irc highscore pull shows you have several levels above 100 :mellow:

tipitsig.jpg

Update on hunter:

I started doing a combination of amphibius and commun at 75 (potted) and got aroud 90k xp/h, am 77 hunter atm will update after 80.

@Blue pain

I would rather do sc because i would rather just speed up the ACTUAL skilling process if that makes any sense.

An about the irc lvls, its because it takes the exp and gives it the virtual lvl.

Barb fishing. Use fishing urs, granite lobsters and your aura.

Low alch the fish as you fish them, you can make your screen really small in resizable and just click the low alch as the fish come in. You only need to pay attention when the spot moves. I do this while watching movies.

I would fill up your penance horn and use it because the agility exp you get ads up over time, also get 99 fishing this way before getting 99 agility and you will save yourself a few hours.

PM me in game anytime

It's a lot easier then that for an idiot to sound smart on the internet.

That's exactly what you're doing right now... just saying.