Bastion.

DarkDude

Bastion is an action role-playing video game produced by independent developer Supergiant Games and published by Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment.[2] The game's visual style is inspired by anime and its narrative style takes the form of a dynamic voice-over. Bastion was released on July 20, 2011 for Xbox Live Arcade and will be released later in 2011 for digital download on PC.[3]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bastion_%28video_game%29

PLEASE USE SPOILER TAGS FOR ALL SPOILERS

Has anyone else played this? I've just beaten it and so far it's my favourite game of the year and considering some of the other things which have come out so far this year that's saying a lot. I'd highly recommend picking this up if you don't have it or at least trying the demo out but that's a very very small part of the game and doesn't really show it off properly.

• 2 weeks later...

Didn't even notice this here lol.

One of the best Arcade games I've seen. Zia's song is intoxicating... Beaten the game and am now playing through NG+. Once everything is leveled up, the game is pretty easy. I don't know where the other "Who Knows Where"s are, except for the smoking pipe and cauldron. Outhouse and Mailbox are interactable, but nothing happens. <_<

Unfinished netherrack symbol of Khorne.

Never forget. ~creeper face w/single tear~

DO YOU HEAR THE VOICES TOO?!?!

• 2 months later...

Didn't even notice this here lol.

One of the best Arcade games I've seen. Zia's song is intoxicating... Beaten the game and am now playing through NG+. Once everything is leveled up, the game is pretty easy. I don't know where the other "Who Knows Where"s are, except for the smoking pipe and cauldron. Outhouse and Mailbox are interactable, but nothing happens. <_<

There is only one more Who Knows Where, which is a bed that will lie near the cauldron and the Pipe. You get it near the end of the game if I remember correctly, but I don't recall exactly after which level you get it.

A lot of discussion exists on the internet about the Outhouse and the mailbox but no one knows what they do till now, most opinions defend that they're just for humourous content, some believe the mailbox is meant for future DLC's, while the company director already revealed that they are actually not thinking about extending the game anyhow since they feel the game is complete as it is..

I guess we'll have to see what comes..