You'll follow my journey as a DIY'er, and we'll hopefully become friends.
My name is 'Mewstick', feel free to add me.l
My DIY Rules
The following are the rules I play by as a DIY character:
1. I will never trade with any player, unless needed to complete a quest (Shield of Arrav / Heroes).
2. I will never use the Grand Exchange (Buying OR Selling).
3. I will never give assistance, or accept assistance for any reason.
4. All Dungeoneering must be completed solo.
5. I will never lend, or receive a loaned item.
6. I will never play any minigame that I can't solo (No PC, SC, BA, CW, etc).
7. I will never pick up other player's dropped items *
8. I won't rely on any other player for doing D&Ds. (Example: I will only do penguins if I see them myself on my travels, and won't actively hunt them)
*Note: If someone happens to drop a party hat, or other cosmetic item, I will pick it up, but will never sell it. Because these items wouldn't help me gain levels in any way, I don't see this as a deterrance from being DIY.
I ASKED 'EFFIGY' FOR PERMISSION TO 'COPY' HIS RULES OVER TO MY G&A, BECAUSE I THINK THESE RULES ARE WELL DISPLAYED.
LINK TO EFFIGY'S G&A -> EFFIGY's G&A