Anything changed?

why2060

Hey all,

Returned to RS again recently after 6 months and have been slaying. Has anything changed much on here?

I know I will be told to go and read the archived news etc but I mean in the concept of slaying. For example, is there any new shields/weapons used often and is the ring of wealth worth using after it was updated?

RoW is pretty much useless these days. Go with a Berserker if you can afford it.

Also, new "Whip Vine" just came out which adds a small boost to the abyssal whip. It wont help much and its value continues to drop in the GE.

Other than that, 6 months is about the time Free Trade and Wilderness came back so have fun with it.

wessan.png

RoW is pretty much useless these days. Go with a Berserker if you can afford it.

Also, new "Whip Vine" just came out which adds a small boost to the abyssal whip. It wont help much and its value continues to drop in the GE.

Other than that, 6 months is about the time Free Trade and Wilderness came back so have fun with it.

Thanks for the help. I thought the row was updated though?

Thanks for the help. I thought the row was updated though?

I would argue that the the Row is more useful than it was, it now has teleports and the rare drop table has gotten some interesting twists. (One poster on this forum said he got 4 magic seeds from a metal dragon)

The Whip Vine is useful if your not 80+ Dungeoneering.

Herblore Habitat, which I've just started using, is pretty helpful for farming if you get juju farming potions. Also there is a fast method to gain hunter experience(no real profit though) there, Draconic Jadinko's. (I note this because Farm runs are easily done between Slayer Tasks).

I don't recall when the Dragon Defender was released, but it was probably more than six months ago.

Note: Even though the Row is better, has teleports to Misc and the Grand Exchange. I'd still go with the berserkers ring. Though the RoW is nice for checking the kingdom and going to the GE. (Plus you can move your varrock teleport back to the center and get to the tree patch faster)

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png

jijilentosmi.png