suggestions for f2p updates

shade_bandyt

ok, its an old played out topic, but this is a bit different. i'm tired of hearing ppl begging for updates (new quests, new monsters, etc) but really not being specific about the way they would like it to be implemented. they ask for more bank space, but thats not practical from a business viewpoint. they ask for more quests, but the f2p quests that exist already serve to give you an overview of everything in the f2p world. theres nothing new to cover, so why new quests?

1 thing that could possibly be a sensible update is putting maple trees somewhere on the f2p map. even if its out of the way, like in rimmington or by the body altar, i think it would make sense to have maples in f2p since f2p have the ability to cut maples and burn them logs. its not about making the game easier for f2p, it just makes sense. whats the point of f2p having the ability to cut maples with no trees to cut

1 quest i was hoping for (seemed like an incomlete update) are the 4 elemental mages south of the air altar. they seem to have absolutely no reason for being there, and have no apparent link in the overall story line of the game. it looked to me as though jagex was gonna make a quest about these npcs, then changed their minds but didnt remove them. whats up with that

any other suggestions about possible sensible updates for f2p? not ways to make the game easier, but to make it more sensible.

(also, if you make a suggestion and somebody disagrees, pls dont take it personally, and feel free to disagree with mine with valid reasons. lets keep the discussion civil pls)

Are you a member with a full bank and cancelling your subscription? Are you an F2P player that wants more bank space? Check out my guide on Going to F2P with a full bank