LvL 103 Looking for CLAN!

originalrain70.gif

.:: | Quick Links | ::.

How to Join | Forums | Calendar | Runehead

________________________________________________________________________________

.:: | crossedswords.png Introduction crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | About TRR | ::.

TRR is a very unique clan, with a strong focus on community. Everyone is accepted and welcomed into the family, no matter how new to RuneScape or clans they may be. The main goal of TRR is to provide a fun, relaxed, and enjoyable environment in which all players can enjoy the game in the company of others. After all, isn't the whole point of RuneScape to have fun?

By now I'm sure you've noticed we have no combat level requirements, right? If you're wondering why a clan would do such a thing, it's really rather simple. Our clan believes things like activity, personality, attitude, and loyalty are all more important than how many hours someone has played RuneScape. Many people believe having no requirements is one reason why our community has blossomed. After all, every member is treated as an equal regardless of their experience in clans or RS. We help each other out, whether it be in RS or giving advice for real life situations.

.:: | crossedswords.png Key Information crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Primary Time Zones | ::.

GMT | Atlantic | Eastern | Central | Mountain | Pacific

We have members from all over the world, and take pride in our diversity.

.:: | Clan Leaders | ::.

Traaginen

MstrMonopoly

.:: | Home Worlds | ::.

P2P: 64 | F2P: 93

.:: | IRC Channel | ::.

#Rebelz

.:: | War Record | ::.

[ 19 - 7 - 0 ]

.:: | Base Types | ::.

F2P and P2P

.:: | In-Game Chat | ::.

Friends Chat: TheRebelz | Clan Chat: Traaginen

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Offer crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Professional and Understanding Staff | ::.

The only reason we have clan officials is to keep the clan running smoothly.

Clan Leaders and Council Members exist solely to help you achieve the best clan experience possible; they aren't around to flaunt their power and show off the ban-hammer.

If you ever have a problem with a clan member or an official, the dispute will be settled swiftly and in a fair manner.

.:: | Top of the Line Experiences | ::.

Thanks to our community, TRR is able to offer several advantages that very few other clans are able to provide.

We possess paid IPB 3 forums, Ventrilo, an independent website, and exclusive RuneScape guides!

.:: | A Spectacular Community | ::.

TRR boasts one of the largest and most welcoming communities in RuneScape.

Whether you enjoy browsing forums, talking about RuneScape in clan chats, or discussing aspects of clanning with officials in IRC, you can be sure that there will always be someone willing to carry on conversation in TRR!

We also offer VoIP communication with Ventrilo, something many clans don't offer.

.:: | A Variety of Events | ::.

Do you rarely see clans host your favorite events? Don't worry! In TRR, all members are able to host their own events.

Our clan puts its members first, and everyone is heard no matter how new you are or what your combat level may be.

As a result, we boast what's probably the largest variety of events ever hosted by a clan.

.:: | crossedswords.png What We Ask Of You crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Clan Chat Activity | ::.

It might seem silly, I know; but you would be amazed at how many people join and then complain that they didn't ever know when an event was taking place.

To prevent that and to get to know other members of the clan, staying active in our in-game clan chat is a must.

Our friends chat is 'TheRebelz', and members are expected to either be in it, OR our Clan Chat whenever they're on RS.

You are allowed to leave the chat in certain situations (e.g. checking up on a merchant chat, moving chats for an event, etc), but generally you should be in the clan chat while on RuneScape.

.:: | Forum Activity | ::.

As a member of TRR, it is your responsibility to periodically check up on the clan forums.

This is important for many reasons, the least of which is so you can stay updated on clan news and important announcements.

Many members choose to bookmark the forums - Forum Index - and simply check up on them quickly before or after logging into RuneScape.

Posting on the forums is a necessary part of becoming involved with our clans community, and promotions are often based on how active clan members are on the forums.

.:: | Respect | ::.

Clan officials and clan members are participating in TRR for their own enjoyment, thus we ask all members to show respect towards our staff and other members.

.:: | crossedswords.png Clan Media crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | Videos | ::.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aqOWEfZlnwI

Our Clan Videos

Click above to view over 20 of TRR's videos!

.:: | Pictures | ::.

slideshowdone.gif

.:: | crossedswords.png Frequently Asked Questions crossedswords.png | ::.

.:: | How Do You Join? | ::.

We have an extremely fast and painless process for applicants.

Click Here For Directions! | Video: How To Join TRR

.:: | Can I Join The Forums Without A RuneScape Account? | ::.

Of course, just follow the directions posted above and explain your situation. We'll welcome you into our community!

.:: | Aren't There Only New, Low-Leveled Players? | ::.

Actually, our message has attracted a GREAT deal of experienced RS players. People that like to do more demanding events such as God Wars shouldn't have a problem finding others to play with, regardless of timezone.

.:: | I Have A Few More Questions... | ::.

Feel free to visit our forum and post any remaining questions you may have in the Guest Forum.

finalf.gif

Thanks for considering TRR, we hope to see you soon!

;)

trrfriendlytipit.png

The Rebelz - Website

lolegends-9977534.png

QuickLinks.png

Forums | RuneHead |

________________________________________________________________________________

Introduction.png

- About Us -

Legacy of Legends was founded in October 2010 by LoL Fergal and BillHicks. Frustrated with the leadership of their respective former clans, they set out to create a casual and relaxed atmosphere that they could enjoy while playing the game they all love: Call of Du-- I mean, RuneScape. As LoL progresses into 2011, they proudly boast experienced staff very friendly members and an ever-present sense of humor. Legacy of Legends also have a Warring Unit, for those with an unquenchable thirst for pixelated blood.

Information.png

- Clan Type -

Community Clan

- Founders -

LoL Fergal

BillHicks

- HomeWorlds -

P2P: 46 | F2P: 11

- Clan Chat -

Legacy of Legends

- IRC Channel -

#TLoL

Leadership.png

RSN (Forums/IRC Name)

- Clan Leaders -

LoL Fergal (Fergal)

BillHicks (bgs1977)

- Council -

Ozztimistic (Ozzeh)

Judobreaker (Judobreaker)

StarTrip56

ClanMedia.png

Our first ever war, against Endless Fate!

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxAIxHgVZAA[/media]

Other.png

- Joining -

All you need to do to join is register on our Forums and Post an Application!

Joining Instructions |

- Why no Requirements? -

You may think with no requirements that our clan is just full of "noobs", but no, what makes a good clan member is dedication and friendliness, not having 138 Combat! That said, we have quite a lot of higher leveled players, including 138s, just check out our RuneHead! So you'll have no problem if you want to go to harder Events, such as GWD.

- Events -

Here at LoL, we like to do a large range of events. Here's some of our main events.

Join today! :thumbsup:

Star_trip56.gif

star_trip56.png

Star_Trip56.png

99% of the people who play mmorpgs play world of warcraft

and if it was wiped from the face of the earth would have no

purpose in life, if you are one of the 1% of us that would be

laughing our awsome runescape butts off,

copy and paste this into your signature.

My You Tube Channel | Play Runescape | My Rune HQ Profile

=O If you've been playing since classic then you should know all about 'The' Clan. Hopefully you remember, lol. It has been 11 years of ownage though.

Anyway I'm pretty sure 'The' is what you're looking for. Even though you're level 103, which is on the lower side of our clan, I don't think you'll have too much problem. Many of our members still train combat even though they're already maxed. I don't understand it :/ but they have fun and they're fun to hang out with. The many skillers and non-combat events we do aren't really for me though. I like pking and warring, which 'The' does about 2 to 4 days out of the week in both free to play and pay to play. I personally love it :^D

I wish you would've told me some things about you, then I could've catered a better response. So now the only thing I have left to tell you is that you are perfectly welcome to sit around in our clan chat, even spark a conversation o_O or ask go to an event. Whatever you like to do, I'm pretty sure we have at least one person in 'The' who likes to do it too, no matter how weird >.> Just try us out is all I ask. ^__^

Btw: Do you like xP0sz.gif? Click that orange, you know you want to. (:

E: something for you. Click the gif in my sig for some nostalgia. ;^D

Edited by JohnLegend

Oranges do:

Bossing

Skilling

Minigames

F2P Pk

P2P Pk

Fun Stuff

So I heard you like xP0sz.gif?

If you're interested in a bit of F2P warring, AL sounds like a perfect fit for you. We've been alive and strong for more than three years now, so we offer a stability that many other clans can't. We pride ourselves on our mature, welcoming community and you sound like you'd be a great addition to AL! If you have any questions, send me a PM; I hope to see you join!

AlRecruit2M-1.gif

ALRecruit2F.jpgAlRecruit2R.jpg

TheRSBrotherhood

blackgreenwhite.png

NOTE: TheRSBrotherhood is a P2P only clan, so we ask any members who are not P2P to turn away now. However, if you joined the clan as a P2P member and then had to change to F2P you will be allowed to remain in the clan, under the condition that you will become P2P once again in the near future.

NOTE ABOUT ASSIGNMENTS: Scroll to the bottom for more information on Assignments and more!

NOTE ABOUT RANKS: Scroll down to the bottom to see how ranks work!

About TheRSBrotherhood

Members who join The RS Brotherhood are not only members of a clan, they are members of a family who can enjoy themselves skilling and fighting in each others company, all striving to a common objective and encouraging each other. Members will learn another side to training skills, whilst training in the company of your fellow clan-mates, even the most tedious and boring skill can be joyful.

Requirements:

• One Assignment Per Month
  • 5 Posts on the Forums monthly (this is easy.)

Quick Links!

Site Forums: Site Forums | Register: Register | Clan Rules: Clan Rules | Application Thread: Application Thread | Memberlist: Memberlist

111aboutus111.png

1apply1.png1runehead1.png1forum1.png

Assignments

An Assignment in TheRSBrotherhood is a simple easy task that does not exceed 50,000 experience in a given skill assigned. This means if I am at 900,000 total experience in Cooking, the MOST experience I could be assigned to get in Cooking is 50,000; This leaves me at a total of 950,000 experience in Cooking. A fairly easy skill, right? We don't aim to give you skills we don't like but if we see your Cooking level at 38 and it does not exceed 50,000 experience to get to level 39, the most we can assign you is 2,935 experience (the experience from levels 38 to 39.) So if we assign a skill with less than 50,000 to the next level (happens often) we will ask you only raise a level in that skill.

Example:

Bob: Cooking = 950,000 experience

Jill: Cooking = Level 39 Cooking

Bob's current Cooking Experience is 900,000 whereas Jill's Cooking level is 38. Thus meaning Bob would have to gain 50,000 experience where Jill would only have to raise a level. However, we are very fair with how we set up Assignments, we wouldn't like unhappy brethren! Meaning we will make Assignments as easy and accessible for every clanner and make it fair.

Ranks and how to climb the ranks!

At TheRSBrotherhood we believe strongly in loyalty, thus meaning if you were looking for a clan to quickly rank you up and give you the power to kick people, you are mistaken. We do not do points systems where you earn a certain amount of points and rank up, nor do we rank you up according to your total level or combat level. TheRSBrotherhood is about skilling and having fun and that's just what we want you to focus on, it's amongst the Leaders to decide to invite you to become a higher rank and promote you based on your loyalty towards the clan.

More about TheRSBrotherhood

TheRSBrotherhood was formed in August 2011, with the idea of making the greatest Runescape clan yet. There is no doubt that we have considered that this will take a vast amount of time to achieve but that is why we are looking for dedicated, and loyal members to help push this clan to victory and become one of the greatest.

We also hold many events ranging from skilling events such as, Fishing at Piscatoris to fighting events such as, Corporal Beast or any other type of boss hunting.

Other events also include those based around mini-games, such as castle wars, stealing creation, etc. Making sure that all clan members have a chance of participating.

Clan Home World: 131

Recruitment Status: Recruiting

Quick find code: 93-94-649-63120815

Clan chat: TheRSBrotherhood

blackgreenwhite.png

• 1 month later...

ClanJagPromo.jpg

*Please note our Clan Chat is now "Clan Jaguar"

Forums | Runehead |

| Code of Conduct

Requirements:

None level wise. You need only set up for a trial period. We have learned from long experience that clan functionality relies much more on WHO you have in your clan, rather than what their runescape stats are. This is why a full 40% of our current actives have been with the clan longer than 2 years. That's not counting our retired members who fade in and out of activity. We do require at least one post on our forums once a week, and to go to an event at least once every two weeks.

Seeking:

We want people who want to be part of our community. We want people who don't really give a s**t about what other clans are doing-- we don't do anything with a mind towards impressing other clans. That said, it's hard to really convey the personality of our clan. Generally if you're mature and have an open minded sense of humor, we'd be interested in seeing if you fit in here.

What We Offer:

Our clan has been around for more than 10 years. We have seen just about every situation there is for a clan to face and withstood it. We won't make the mistakes newer clans will make, thus improving your experience. There is a reason people stay as long as they do, and why old members come back after leaving for what they thought were greener pastures. Clan Jaguar is not just a community, but neither is it so focused on runescape goals that it ignores its members. We seek to be a balance between the two that maximizes your experience. Clan Jaguar offers you a clan with an identity-- a strong sense of self with a wealth of history. Come visit us.

eventpicture.png

Our Clan Chat is "Clan Jaguar" and we'd be glad to answer any questions. We do not currently employ a Friends Chat for general use.

Furthermore

.:: Leaders: Queen Jaguar, Lucca13 ::.

.:: Council: Toady1, Jordanish, Iluvskittl3z ::.

• 2 months later...

At the Rogue Empire, we strive for excellence and dedication!

If your looking for a clan that is loyal and fun,

you have found the right one!

The Rogue empire accepts all players of Runescape as long as you are friendly,respectful and dedicated to bringing out the best in our clan. Currently 130 Active Members!

IF you want to do any warring events/god wars/kdb you need at least 100+ Combat. Thanks!

Reqruiments

60+ Combat,work on the citadel when your in clan if you can,respect and dedication,Mature please!

:D~Events We Host~:D

The events are not mandatory but, they help you get ranks!

SoulWars

CastleWars

GodWars

Drop Parties

Hide and Seek

ClanWars

Dungeoneering

Plus MANY MANY MORE!:P

Message me in the game or Vipeltic if you want to be invited. The clan is ALWAYS active. We have several members!

Clan quick find code 93-94-862-63322318

~Miss Stephy~