Clan Fight

So. Here's the entertaining back-story.

"There is a secret society who call themselves The Clan Destroyers. They have patrolled the free for all portal at Clan Wars jealousy. Those who dare cross never made it over.

"Another society, The Clan Saviors, has made a plan tonight. Anyone who can defeat the Destroyer Leader, who has captured the Clan Savior Leader, will be rewarded.

Basically, the idea is:

The Clan Destroyers have captured the Clan Savior Leader (me). Anyone who can defeat their leader will be rewarded.

If no hero can defeat him, the Clan Destroyers will be rewarded.

So, you must either join the Clan Destroyers or the Clan Saviors to fulfill your duty.

The Clan Destroyers will patrol the safe free for all portal at Clan Wars on a non-clan wars world for fifteen minutes.(So there won't be interruptions.) The Clan Saviors must charge bravely across the free for all safe portal to kill the leader.

Rules:

1. You must obey uniform code.

2. You must obey all rules.

3. Death means expulsion. You lose if you die.

4. The rewards are as follows: The Clan Savior who kills the Clan Destroyer Leader gets 9k and a full set of any armor up to adamant. If the Clan Destroyer Leader is alive within the fifteen minutes allotted, the Clan Destroyers each get something from my bank and something from a Clan Savior. The Clan Destroyer Leader gets two from each, and a free drink.

5.If you disobey any of these rules you will be expelled from the competition.

Uniform

The Clan Destroyer leader (whoever signs up) must wear red robes.

Clan Saviors must all wear blue wizard robes and wield a weapon up to white (no black). The Clan Destroyers must wear black wizard robes and wield a weapon up to black (no white).

This is to ensure maximum equality. (And they are fighting groups.) Anyone who wears other stuff will not be rewarded.

Notes

I will PM the Clan Destroyer the location where they are to hold me hostage.

If anyone hurts me until the fifteen minutes are up, then they will be expelled.

I may attempt to escape after time is up.

Combatants should be from combat lvl 75-100+.

The Clan Destroyer leader should be around lvl 120.

Speak to me if you want to become a member of my clan!

Supporter of Treasure Trails and can't stand non-matching armor.