[VIDEO] 1-99 FireMaking - fastest XP

Candy

Hey guis. This is my seconds attempt at vid guides :)

I'm training FM atm and got bored. Decided to make a vid of how I train :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ph0uosGSKQc

Using magic logs I believe it can avarage about 600k xp per hour.

If you have any question, do ask :) I'd be happy to reply.

fastest xp = LIE

The ring, gloves and penance horn all make it faster; none apply to the pyrelord fires, but they apply to your personal fires.

Plus from what I've heard doing it in poh via noted logs and demon butler also adds to the overall speed and thus faster xp rate.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

fastest xp = LIE

The ring, gloves and penance horn all make it faster; none apply to the pyrelord fires, but they apply to your personal fires.

Plus from what I've heard doing it in poh via noted logs and demon butler also adds to the overall speed and thus faster xp rate.

Well yes but that's a common sense thing.

I didn't mention it in the but obviously You can use ring of fire and flame gloves.

This is fastest XP methong. I'm also using maple logs isntead of magic which is the fastest XP.

You can't not include details in a guide just because they are "common sense", as not everyone is aware of everything hence they go to a guide in the first place.

The whole point of a guide is to EXPLAIN the ENTIRE method.

The method in this guide is in no way shape or form the "fastest fm xp" as you excluded several things that significantly increase xp rates.

You either title the guide appropriately eg Pyrelord fming method or ACTUALLY include all the info for it to match the title.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

You can't not include details in a guide just because they are "common sense", as not everyone is aware of everything hence they go to a guide in the first place.

The whole point of a guide is to EXPLAIN the ENTIRE method.

The method in this guide is in no way shape or form the "fastest fm xp" as you excluded several things that significantly increase xp rates.

You either title the guide appropriately eg Pyrelord fming method or ACTUALLY include all the info for it to match the title.

Ok for example: You can start this method from level 1 and it will be the fastest and You can't wear ring, gloves or hat.

But yes I agree with the rest. I didn't include those and made a mistake.