Few Questions

kingbleed

What is the fastest melee experience in game?

What should my 3rd bind be?

-(I'm virtually maxed melees, atm I have a bneck, hood and csb and i key half the floors im in.)

Which should I go for first, turm or yak? (86 prayer 89 sum.

Thats all.

-(I'm virtually maxed melees, atm I have a bneck, hood and csb and i key half the floors im in.)

Thats all.

I think armoured zombies are going to be one of the fastest methods for melee xp (theyre at the chaos altar in the wilderness)

Your third bind is fine atm. Do you not use a melee weapon...? the tip.it clan for dungeoneers reccommends a platebody bind over blood neck if you key more than 75% of the time.

I'd get turmoil first, it's usable in virtually every situation and free to use.

catfight2.jpg

Thats all.

I think armoured zombies are going to be one of the fastest methods for melee xp (theyre at the chaos altar in the wilderness)

Your third bind is fine atm. Do you not use a melee weapon...? the tip.it clan for dungeoneers reccommends a platebody bind over blood neck if you key more than 75% of the time.

I'd get turmoil first, it's usable in virtually every situation and free to use.

Hmm thanks for the feedback, I think theres gotta be something faster than armored zombies and yes, atm I dont have a melee wep so I key if I dung atm.

I just calced it and at the current prices, itll cost me just about 100m for 95 prayer with frost bones.