Two Clues....

caughtjoo

This looks like a bug in Runescape to me. Doesn't look like a fake and the message "you already have a clue scroll" seems to confirm that.

I know in the past that Pyrefiends dropped a lot of clue scrolls for me, but I'm curious of how long you were carry around the 1 clue scroll before you got the second?

mcguff1.png

This looks like a bug in Runescape to me. Doesn't look like a fake and the message "you already have a clue scroll" seems to confirm that.

I know in the past that Pyrefiends dropped a lot of clue scrolls for me, but I'm curious of how long you were carry around the 1 clue scroll before you got the second?

It's not a bug!

He got a clue, decided he didn't want to do it, dropped it and a different pyrefiend dropped another clue before the first one disapeared!

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.

He got a clue, decided he didn't want to do it, dropped it and a different pyrefiend dropped another clue before the first one disapeared!

That is possible scenario but the odds of that happening have got to be awfully minuscule.

I would be curious to hear Jagex's explanation.

mcguff1.png

That is possible scenario but the odds of that happening have got to be awfully minuscule.

I would be curious to hear Jagex's explanation.

The odds are miniscule, the perfect thing to take a screenshot of and post in a forum, right? :roll:

kolsig20kl.png

I've stopped playing RuneScape. KoL's better.