Stengths & Weaknesses

Kirschen

Was noticing the clutter and and random objects that happened to be around my laptop. Bizarrely, instead of cleaning it, I had the idea for this game.

It's simple:

Left item: The next poster's weakness; you have to explain why.

Right item: Response to the weakness above. You have to explain how it saves/helps you.

Example:

I have a spray bottle of febreze on my left and my sleeping cat to my right. Poster B has a dead squid to their left and a telescope to their right.

My post:

Your weakness is febreze. The ingredients in it are toxic to your lungs and will kill you.

Poster B:

I have a telescope, which allows me to see the threat beforehand and flee.

Your weakness is a dead squid because it's a zombie that eats your flesh.

Yeah, you get it. Logic doesn't even need to apply.

I'll start. Your weakness is a classic bookmark. You're the last page in a book and the bookmark separates you from your friends.

I defend against it with a magnifying glass (don't ask, it's my dad's), which lets me burn through the bookmark with the concentrated energy of the sun.

Your weakness is an unstable CD tower, that falls every time you want to take a CD out and wastes your time having you pick the CDs up.

16185_s.gif

I have a clothes hanger onto my right, which keeps the wall held up.

Your weakness is a black-ink pen. I can use this to write you into bankruptcy, foreclosure, and even write that death certificate. Good luck defending from it.