New Player LF Friendly clan!

AddiiX

... Friendly is optional!

It's just that I'm a very sweet and friendly person XP

I've only just started Runescape and there are so many clans out there requiring a high Combat Level..

My Combat Level is 11 but going up, I'm using guides on where to fight on my current level and fighting somewhere higher and blah blah.. I'm also a member of Runescape now!

I'm using as many guides as I can so I won't be asking you so many questions.. I will be an active player here on Runescape so you would be seeing a lot of me!

I'm just looking for friends and a clan to chill out with.

I currently have no goals right now except for just joining a clan/making friends because I'll be on Runescape for a long time haha :P

Though it isn't exactly a "clan" I suggest joining the unofficial Tip.It Friends Chat. The name you'll join under is 'Shyla'. The users are friendly and we all come from the same place -- here! I hope to see you in there. :)

Though it isn't exactly a "clan" I suggest joining the unofficial Tip.It Friends Chat. The name you'll join under is 'Shyla'. The users are friendly and we all come from the same place -- here! I hope to see you in there. :)

Thanks I'm in now haha :)