Level 120 +10 looking for pvp, pvm and active clan!

Monky

Hello!

Please read all of my post to understand my situation.

My stats are below! I have access to the 4 original GWD bosses... but not nex as of yet! But I do not have overloads as you can see so I doubt anyone would want me on their team for that!

I have experience at Corp, Bando's, KBD, Mole, KQ and DK's.

I have watched runesharks as well as many other videos of people doing: Zammy, Arma and Sara bosses so with back up I could fight there.

Items worthy of mentioning:

D claws, fury, Zerker ring, Dfire sheild, Z spear and Chaotic Rapier.

I tried to find a place to go on the RSOF but I hated the automated responses and no one would tell me their clan member count! I am willing to do work in the citadel! I do appreciate active cc's and my friends list is empty bar 3 people that come on-line, so such a high level with little to no impact or reignition in the community I can imagine is rare!

I do not solely want to pvp and pvm, I like chilling and having fun aswell! its just now im nearing high level status I cant keep going without any friends online! Is there anyone that can help me?

Many thanks,

Mr Monky

mr%20monky.png

"We shouldn't wish for easier lives, we should wish to be stronger men"

Try 'The' Clan. We're one of the oldest, most active clans on runescape today. We have pvm events everyweek. As far as pvp we have up to 3 wars(f2p) a week. We also have spur p2p pk trips trough out the week. I personally like to pvm as well. I'm on the events teams, so hosting such events for you wouldn't be a problem. We currently have 45+ members and a good community. Check us out if interested: http://forum.theclanrs.com/

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I am YourDeath G, I think that The Gladiatorz would be an excellent fit for you. One of our requirements is 105+ F2p CB. We do a variety of events including safe CW and risked PvP, also we host a large amount of events such as GWD, Barbarian Assault and Barrows, just to name a few.

Search "The Gladiatorz" to find our website or drop by our cc, where you can find that we are a tight knit, mature, group and we can't wait to get to know you too!

If you want to know more then you can find us at "gladz chat" fc

Feel free to add me in-game if you have any questions or concerns

GL in your clan hunt

msJzD.jpg