Dung question

herpderp

is 10k dung xp in 1 1/2 hours good on solo or am i doing something wrong? i do med rooms on frozen levels small on the rest only die 1 time mostly on bosses, only kill mobs in guardian door rooms, and only fish for food when i actually need it otherwise i just run through. hmm then again this is for frozen levels because on lvl 30 floors i get 5-6k per dungeon.Forgot to put med rooms take me 20-25mins to finish smalls are 15ish

That's a bit slow for a solo med. Might want to pick up the pace.

93/99 Fishing --- 22/74 Summoning

I'll achieve my goals, even if I have to crawl towards them.

Always accepting donations of living minerals, fishing urns, granite crab pouches, etc.

[hide=Thanks to]Silvermist82, Byzantus, Eka-iridium, emers8529, Octarine, A Local Guy, ezeeipancake, and Thor ls Here[/hide]

Once you get better at gating, solo meds should only take you about 9-12 minutes each with 0-1 deaths per floor (usually I get one death on boss because I'm out of prayer by then).

yeah thats how i die run out of prayer lol specially on the pummeler guy uhh whats gating

You have two gatestones available to you in dungeoneering: your personal gatestone and your group gatestone. You start the floor with your group gatestone, and you use the group gatestone teleport (3 law runes) to teleport to it. Use the gatestone spell to create and teleport to your personal gatestone (3 cosmics). Using both of your gatestones, you can traverse the map much more quickly by placing them in strategic locations. "Gating" is when you drop your personal gatestone in a specific spot (ie, "gated yellow rectangle door"). In a solo medium floor, "gating" can be used with either gatestone, though it's worth noting that using your personal gatestone to teleport away from a location negates any damage you would've taken as you clicked the teleport spell.

Anyway, utilizing your gatestones and gating intelligently and strategically is how you solo floors quickly.

dgs5.jpg
To put it bluntly, [bleep] off.