Desert Strykewyrm Drop Addition

I got a noted drop of 614 coal after killing a strykewyrm. Didn't screenie it, sorry. Didn't see that it wasn't listed as a drop until after I banked everything.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one

Hey,

I've added the drop to the entry as unconfirmed and made a note of it. If anybody posts a screenshot of another large coal drop (I'm assuming this is from the rare drop table), or we get additional submissions, I'll mark it as confirmed. Thanks so much! You've been credited. :thumbup:

~Wmx

Want to help the Tip.It Crew? Visit the Website Updates & Corrections forum!

Hey,

I've added the drop to the entry as unconfirmed and made a note of it. If anybody posts a screenshot of another large coal drop (I'm assuming this is from the rare drop table), or we get additional submissions, I'll mark it as confirmed. Thanks so much! You've been credited. :thumbup:

~Wmx

::kicks the forums for not sending an email about a reply like it should have:: You're welcome. I was... very surprised to end up with that drop.

Silverfox30.png

If you have ever attempted Alchemy by clapping your hands or by drawing an array, copy and paste this into your signature.
^^^At least I'm not the only crazy one