Blogs - Image Overflow

URL:http://forum.tip.it/blogs/

When someone places an image that is larger then the summary box, if the summary of their blog is on the left, the images will overflow into the blog summary on the right.

Would it be possible to auto-resize images to fit within the summary of the blog?

Example:

example1i.jpg

I'll support this request, albeit that I'm only a blog reader, not a writer. :thumbsup:

GrandZephyr, as a side-note, there is a forum update pending. So this issue getting fixed will probably have to happen after that. I hope you're as patient as I am in terms of wait times? :ohnoes:

~D. V. "A patient supporter..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

I'll support this request, albeit that I'm only a blog reader, not a writer. :thumbsup:

GrandZephyr, as a side-note, there is a forum update pending. So this issue getting fixed will probably have to happen after that. I hope you're as patient as I am in terms of wait times? :ohnoes:

~D. V. "A patient supporter..." Devnull

Glad to have the support Devnull!

Waiting for the forum update is not a problem. I was just making sure if it wasn't already on the to-do list that someone knows about it now. :)

For now I might just greasemonkey with it. If I do, I'll have the codes in my blog.

As you can see in the pic, large pics ARE resized, but they are being resized for the width of the blog/thread.

Cheers.