Monitor

JPMC Mate

I want a Monitor brand that has a good reputation of being reliable and clear. Within that brand, I would like suggestions on an LED HD Monitor. Whatever screen size displays 1080p high quality images is good enough for me. I will spend a max of $200 on this Monitor. Any help is appreciated! Thanks!

My MOBO has an HDMI and 2 DVI ports btw.

Thanks again!

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

Anyone?

azeem1992.png

Really? Cause as I recall it was you who was the one cussing me at base. Also, re-read what you just said: one 15 second delay (which is an exaggeration to begin with) ruins floor times? You are beyond ridiculous.

No need to bump your thread on this forum. A lot of screen sizes support 1080, are you lookingat 21" or 24", for example?

RIP TET

original.png

"That which does not kill us makes us stronger." - Friedrich Nietzsche

http://www.bing.com/shopping/asus-vh242h-lcd-display-tft-23-6/p/ED54F1243F3C729B4D76?q=ASUS+VH242H&lpq=ASUS%20VH242H&FORM=HURE

And crap, that one has no LED backlighting. Back to the drawing board.

I am spending my anticipated Xmas money on one of these:

http://www.bing.com/shopping/asus-vh238h-lcd-display-tft-23/p/6550AE74C8F7C6CC0001?q=ASUS+VH238H&lpq=ASUS%20VH238H&FORM=HURE

I have never owned an ASUS monitor, but I do use one of their mobos and their service is impeccable. That track record, combined with the reviews I read on both Amazon & NewEgg, make me feel very good about purchasing it.

It has DVI-D, HDMI and D-sub connectors, HDCP support and a 3-year warranty. It’s not the best monitor out there, but it’s pretty darned good for under $200.

This one has speakers. You can probably find a version that doesn’t have them if you want to shave a few more bucks.

ASUS has a long list of rebates in effect for December, too: http://g-ecx.images-amazon.com/images/G/01/00/00/17/91/81/31/1791813130._V161834979_.pdf

PvP is not for me

In the 3rd Year of the Boycott
Real-world money saved since FT/W: Hundreds of Dollars
Real-world time saved since FT/W: Thousands of Hours

As long as it shows everything on my screen while playing games without scrolling to see everything and has good quality, size doesn't really matter to me.

azeem1992.png