Looking for a chill clan

just looking for a chill clan, to play, party, and chat with cuse i found this game extremely boring to do alone...... anyways a little bit about myself

Im 19 years old im addicted to video games and i may have a slight gambling problem... other then that

i have a dead end job and looking for a new one so quite a bit of free time.

as i said im looking for a chill clan im right now lvl 38, i have been playing for a while... but do to some issues with my other account....

( eg. i was drunk changed my pass and recovery questions and promptly lost them) anyhow just messege me in game if you would like to have a semi alcoholic in your

clan, or drop me a message on here il check back once in a while

Account name

Lord_Ashrae1

THnaks all

About Us

Exercitum offers a place of calm, while allowing you to be engaged with a community of like-minded players.

We give members a relaxing home where they can play and enjoy the game together. Get to know other people,

to meet the best and most dangerous places in our events, to build up our Citadel as a clan in-game, and more...

No matter what your combat level is, you are always welcome.

We have no requirements and we force nobody to make a part of something, everything is a free will.

What does Exercitum offer you?

Our goal is just to make you all feel comfortable to be in this clan. It's all about making fun and that's what we want from everyone.

We offer a forum for members and guests, even events shuch as:

• Clan Citadel
  • Godwars
  • PvP (Player Vs. Player) Only sometimes though.
  • PvM (Player Vs. Monsters)
  • Competitions (PvP + Skill)
  • Penguin Hide and Seek
  • Dungeoneering
  • Chatting
  • We host our own Teamspeak server which can be used by members only.

Short history

Exercitum is one of the oldest clan that is still around in RuneScape. We have been PKing and Warrng alot in the past, it used to be our main thing what we did everyday. This clan was one of the biggest in Runescape Classic, the classic period was the most glorious time we had for the clan.

In 2006 we reached the top 10, holding the number 5 rank in the world.

With a few old and new members we kept Exercitum around as a community on 26 July 2011.

Exercitum Clan Page rcitum.net/index/]Forums"]Exercitum Forum rcitum.net/pages/gallery"]Gallery #Exercitum

For our community part you can join if you want. The pk events and the PvM it will be hard harder buts thats okay i guess. Our citadel is active and we can use all the help that we can get.

rsn changed for a short period of time to: GM Dutch

Interesting story about what happened to your other account. xD Good luck finding a clan! :)

[ «Former TRR Leader» «Former Legacy of Legends Leader» «Former Nexus Member» ]

codsig2.png

• 3 months later...

Hi there! If you're after a chill clan, RS Inc is it! We are pretty small, but we do have fun. We help each other out whenever we can and share some laughs along the way =) If you would be interested in joining either respond here or message me in game.