Poison | 172+ F2P With Irc/teamspeak | 10+ Rune Sets

Venomous

2ajdxg7.png

poisonforums.png|poisonmemberlist.png

thepoisonisspreading.png

introduction.png

Welcome to Poison's official clan recruitment topic. We are a f2p warring/pking clan with a mix of events occassionally, to keep things interesting and laid back. When it comes down to warring, all our members put in all their effort to this clan and do their best every single war. Our events are usually requested by our own members. Keep in mind, this clan was created while the clan world was at it's lowest peak in relation with the small clans in the clan world. Some people are already aware of who our members are and where they have come from, most of us have broke off from Kissing the shadows and Darkness Awaits, Poison was created before Darkness Awaits closed. After Darkness Awaits closed, alot of members decided to move on to Poison, as this shows how strong our community is, we have stuck together for almost 3+ years.

requirements.png

Our requirements are currently the following:

105+ f2p combat

Must have access to IRC

Must have access to Teamspeak 3 (Some exceptions will be allowed)

10+ rune sets

Poison does not have a future applicant list, but anyone that is interested in joining that is currently under the requirements, feel free to introduce yourself on our IRC/forums for clan friend till than.

Through SwiftIRC server, our IRC channel is: #Poison

quotefromothersaboutpoison.png

name='Adr1an' timestamp='1338395688' post='14903149']

Poison - You are a clan that for the longest time was involved in drama or crashing. I must say that almost every fight we have held against you has been clean though. The past few months, win or lose, we have had respectable fights and THE always seems to be able to go to you for a fight and know it will be a great, clean war.

name='Achillice' date='10 October 2009 - 09:04 PM' timestamp='1255230265' post='12060954']

Good luck recruiting poison.

Really good community definatly the best smaller clan

good clan since they branched off and cleared inactives

Good community great @ warring and good experience and can hold their own

GL Poison with Recruits and GL stepping up through the ranks :P

Poison - your [/b][/b]dedication to this clan amazes me, i don't know what happened between us and why there is much animosity between us, i dont understand why the ex poison joined ph or why they left, i dont know when this happened because i was inactive, but damn before that we had so much great time/fun together, the pvm comp we had was really fun and very competitive! we actually tried to win so hard but we lost anyway, i know we never fought much and that you used to do bs units (when you were DA) in our old CC, regardless of all that sure we had one terrible fight once unplanned/and the mad Notorious crashed it and we didn't clear them, i just always felt respect because you were dedicated and loyal to everything, forget rampge and the noobs that tried to hurt the clan you proved to be beyond them and got your payback, i respect that a lot - the clan with the most balls tbh

name='Fregs' timestamp='1343253729' post='14991718'][/b]

Your clan was always the better one compared to NBK, I really regret joining NBK because we never got the chance to step into the wilderness. You guys have the best, loyal, active and dedicated members in a mid sized clan that I've ever seen.

name='Justin-' date='11 October 2009 - 02:12 PM' timestamp='1255291937' post='12063802']

Good luck recruiting Poison. Nice small clan here. Lots of warring and it has a great community.

Good community known most of them 2+ years always welcome no matter if your in a rival clan or not in one at all, they always make you feel like your one of them. And im proud to say im a proud member of P.[/b]

name='hellboysjd2' timestamp='1316001615' post='14390238']

this clan went through the hardest scenarios possible in RS and managed to pull through every single time, for that i salute you.

And am also very glad you want to push further, happy bday and best of luck poison.[/b]

name='andy_k_47' date='20 December 2009 - 10:59 PM' timestamp='1261371569' post='12289091']

gl! poison has a great community! highly recommend :D

I'd give shout outs, but it'd be too long, because I love every one of you.

As far as this decision, it was hard to make. Poison is truly a unique clan, with a great community, and a strong base of loyal members.

The community in Poison is great, its one of the best ones I had since my clanning experience. I have made friends along the way, more than I expected, but it don't bother me. The wars I had with Poison were fun, (yes, this includes all the yelling and such). Poison has a strong community that I don't think many clans have.

Stay Strong Poison, I know you will. ;)

~Adley23[/b]

name='Jet Planes' timestamp='1320731428' post='14522252']

Amazing clan with an awesome community and great leader who actually cares about his members. The amount of members should never be looked at as a reason to not join them, but if you speak to some of there members, you'd be impressed how awesome of them are. <3[/b]

name='Addo' timestamp='1329100967' post='14701265']

Been around a while Poison, used to have some dislike for you, but a level of respect for your resilience is required. Good luck recruiting.[/b]

name='Dante' timestamp='1329178810' post='14702863']

Great Clan with one of the best communites. Loved every second while i was apart of it. Gl Recruiting. <3[/b]

name='Golferdude75' timestamp='1327385817' post='29743']

I wanted to thank everyone for all the memorable times and making being here in Poison an enjoyable experience.

It has been a fun ride and I will miss you all. Good luck and I love you all in your own special ways.[/b]

name='lane' timestamp='1324625871' post='28356']

I would never do anything to jeopardize me and this community because i want to leave on good ties and remain on good ties with all of you my friends.

I really do have the utmost respect for everyone here.[/b]

name='Ofensywa' timestamp='1329301760' post='14706421']

Yea i was been in Poison like 1 year and that time on this clan was really awesome =p[/b]

name='Bran_Cereal' timestamp='1327526040' post='14660552']

i enjoyed this clan so much the community has always been amazing which is why i stuck around for over 2 years best of luck recruiting[/b]

name='Novaname' timestamp='1334531213' post='14827896']

Poison are a great example of why clans shouldn't close when the going gets tough, you really deserve this boost in activity and I really hope it lasts, congrats on the win.[/b]

name='Jet' date='9 January 2010 - 01:41 PM' timestamp='1261371569' post='12289091']

From the bottom of my heart ill miss you guys[/b]

videos.png

pictures.png

2kiZS.png

091024160836.png

sarahilt.jpg

100117163915.png

100228024500.png

eanser.jpg

091005153558.png

35jkvev.jpg

Picture20-2.png