Looking to make new skilling clan

Hey ya'll. Before I get into everythng about what I see for the clan, I'd like to start by telling you my experience with clans / guilds. Simply put, I have helped lead and officiate clans for a while. Not sure on my rs experience with clans, as it was a while back. I have been a WoW player for a while, but have come back to RS again. In WoW I had led guilds pretty much since vanilla, which for those of you that know the game, its before the xpacks, which would be quite a few years.

I enjoy skilling, as well as making money. I flip quite often, and I also love to write guides, though I usually keep my guides in my clan forums whichever clan I may be in. Honestly, I'm tired of joining clans, and I wish to lead my own. I have the leadership experience, I just need a co-leader and a few council members to help run things smoothly. I'm aware that rs clans are hard to start up, and I'm willing to invest my time into building it.

As for my idea for the clan, I wish to have a clan that is not only social, but very active. I wish to run events daily, whether we run skill events, monster hunting, or even castle wars. It doesn't matter to me what we do, I just want to do something.

I want to setup the guild in a way where members with skills maxed or high can assist in helping members who wish to raise said skill can get the help and advice they need.

On our forums, I will have it setup so there is somewhat of a ranking system, where members with 80+ in a certain skill (preferably 99 but 80+ works for now) will become a say "Dungeoneering Mentor" or "Agility Mentor". They will have a higher status in the clan, and will be held to a higher standard. This is purely optional of course.

Along with this, we will hold skilling competitions every week, with the winner reaping some sort of reward. I wish to setup somewhat of a clan banking system, mostly funded by me and whatever donations may come about. I will use this banking system to help members out with things such as a set of armor if they died training, or rewards for winners of a competition.

I also have a 15 slot vent server, which will be used for the guild at their leasure.

Any other ideas are welcome, and I will take suggestions at any time during the process.

So basically, if your interested, contact me by posting here or PMing me on this forum. My ingame chat is always on friends. If you'd like me to add you, just say so :P

• 2 months later...

I'd like to help you make a clan if your still trying too.Just send me a message my RSN: BIOfrequency

A little about me, I've been playing for about 7-8 years on and off. It's been about a year since I've played so I made a new account and I like the way my character is coming along. I'm focusing on a ranger for what its worth but some of the things I like to do in the world of runescape are group questing, pest control, skilling and PvM (after I'm a higher combat lvl). I've been in a few clans but a majority of them were abandoned by the leaders after a few months after I had joined. The current clan I'm involved with I'm an Organiser although nobody from the clan ever wants to do anything, so its somewhat of a pointless clan. I play quite often, just about everyday along with my little brother. Something I look for in a clan is respect and maturity, people who are knowledgeable and willing to help others. I made this new account and its come a good ways for only playing for about a week and a half.

Some of my stats: Current/Goals

Combat - 54

Range - 58/70

Constitition - 48/?

Prayer - 32/44

Herblore - 34/50

Runecrafting - 60/66

Slayer - 34/50

Crafting - 41/63

I like skilling as much as the next person but I think you should think about broadening the clans values, especially for starting/creating a new clan. I've joined your friend chat and added you as a friend, so next time I see you on we should try to set something up.

Thanks,

BIO

BIOfrequency.pngBIOfrequency.pngBIOfrequency.png

Other Goals:

50+ All skills, 80+ Combat lvl, 1500+ Total lvl

• 1 month later...

Hey, I would love to join in on this!

Don't get turned away from me because this account is new. I just made it a second ago so I could reply to this thread, because it's exactly what I've been looking for, but I was not previously a member of this forum.

I am a huge social skiller, and I would love to help lead a clan where I could talk with people who have similar interests and where I can skill.

I currently have:

99 Fishing

99 Cooking

89 Runecrafting

84 Fletching

81 Magic (not really skilling, but alching takes a long time)

81 Woodcutting

I would love to counsel on these skills and also train my other skills, because I plan on slowly maxing.

My RSN is Trinius A, and I currently have members. Please contact me by emailing me, if possible, at [email protected]. If you can't do that, pm on this forum or in-game would be fine.

Hope I can help!

trinius_a.png

• 1 month later...

HAI! :D :eek:

If you're still looking to make a clan I'd be interested in joining and perhaps helping lead.. my stats are currently in my sig.

A little about me I guess this is appropriate, I've been playing RS just about 4 1/2 years now and am really PvM and Skilling based I'm not really into PK'ing I've had experience in leading a clan as well as organising events and recuitment.

The clan bank does sound like quite a good idea to me so long as clanmates know donations aren't refundable once they're given.. that should just be a general rule.. I'm willing to donate quite a bit of my profits so long as I have everything I need to continue to enjoy RS and

- Thanks for concidering if you're still up to this Pm me in game/on here or join my FC if you wanna get a hold of meh :3

- PvM Skid Row :ph34r:

tls_skidrow.png