random event when your inventory is full

zyrm

Well this has happened to me a few times. I got a random event like the mime, was teleported away, did his silly act and got teleported back. Problem is I had full inventory, but no problem you just drop an item and pick it up. Except what if when you were teleported you computer lost connection.... uh oh thats the endof those camo pants youve been wanting so badly.

Now you might ask what are the chances of having a full inventory. Well the times that I have gottem those random events ive been playing for hours doing something like mining or smelting. Lets take mining for an example. You have a 33% chance of getting the random event on your trip back to the bank. the other 66% being when your mining and the trip back from the bank to the mine.

What im suggesting is that when you have a random event like mime or drill sargent before you are teleported back(your computer has a higher chance of losing connection while your being teleported) is that you should be asked whether you want exchange the untrdaeable random event item for something you are carrying.

Or better than that any untradeable items lying on the ground that you have dropped which havnt disappaeard yet before you log out, should still be there when you log in.

[omg] who cares if its nerfed or fixed....

you people will argue over the color of a green apple if it was a topic on this fourm god.