Welcome to Rune Tips, the first ever RuneScape help site. We aim to offer skill guides, quest guides, maps, calculators, informative databases, tips, and much more to help you get the most from the Massive Online Adventure Game, RuneScape, by Jagex Ltd © 2009.

Report Ad

Welcome to Forum.Tip.It
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!
Photo

Easter event guide

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

brad1431
[ Display Name History ]

brad1431

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,183 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:thegame1431
Can someone post it please?

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
There is no guide because it changes every 2 hours.

Visit the Chocotrice or Evil Chicken in Varrock, go hunt down the Eggs with the Hand Cannon they give you. 1st wave (lots of 3/5) you do gets you the first reward, second time gives you the 2nd reward and the third gives you the final reward.

This page here on the RSOF updates every 2 hours with the Egg locations: QFC: 15-16-71-63658305 (just skip to last page)

Also you MUST speak to Choco/Chicken before you start each hunt otherwise the eggs wont appear.

Popoto.~<3

Hooded Billy
[ Display Name History ]

Hooded Billy

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 52 posts

Can someone post it please?

Go to Varrock square and talk to Chocatrice/Evil Chicken (only choose one first)
You'll earn a eggsterminator from either you talked.
Every 2 hours you may seek for eggs around Guilenor. You can know the right spots by searching on RS forums.
When you find an egg, shoot him (Marshmellow -> Chocatrice / eggs -> Evil Chicken)
If you shoot 3, you can earn a mask (from either Chocatrice or Evil Chicken)
But if you find the 5 (3x), you'll gain a permanent eggsterminator

-> You should seek 5 eggs for Chocatrice, then 5 eggs for Evil Chicken, then 5 eggs for any you choose ;D

= 2 different masks and permanent eggsterminator :)

brad1431
[ Display Name History ]

brad1431

Skeleton Shield

• Members
  • 1,183 posts
  • RuneScape Status:P2P
  • RSN:thegame1431
how many more days will this event run? I got the first one and I can get the second tonight, and then the third tomorrow if the event is still around. For the second hunt do I go back to a cockatrice, or do I switch?

Tim
[ Display Name History ]

Tim

Eternal Session of Sound

• Members
  • 8,846 posts
  • RuneScape Status:Retired
I did both once just in case, also it'll be around till next week.

Popoto.~<3

Hooded Billy
[ Display Name History ]

Hooded Billy

Spider Egg

• Members
  • 52 posts

how many more days will this event run? I got the first one and I can get the second tonight, and then the third tomorrow if the event is still around. For the second hunt do I go back to a cockatrice, or do I switch?

I think you can, even you want both masks and eggsterminator. Remember that after the second hunt for Chocatrice, do the 3rd for Evil Chicken, then you'll earn a mask and the weapon from it.

:)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users