Runespan node siphon

Neohero1972

Hi

I'm training RC in the Runespan and I would like to know what the most efficient type of node to siphon for my level ? - I'm as this time of writting level 84 RC

From my own experience it is not efficient to siphon the highest node which one's level allows.

I haven't done the math myself, but I've seen numbers for 87 and 84, which would suggest that for you, nebulas, shifters and jumpers are all probably about the same. Once your up to 87 shifters are the best, followed by jumpers, and the xp goes down till bloody skulls. Nebulas are still pretty good, but the xp really seems to cut off the further down you go. That said, almost all the nodes are still going to be better xp than death and blood wraiths.

I haven't done the math myself, but I've seen numbers for 87 and 84, which would suggest that for you, nebulas, shifters and jumpers are all probably about the same.

This is also my experience - for some reason I have a higher rate of success siphoning from Jumpers than Shifters eventhough the Jumpers are accessible from level 54 and Shifters from level 44.

I'll also agree with you that death and blood wraiths are not great experience - at least not at my current level which is now 85.

I haven't done the math myself, but I've seen numbers for 87 and 84, which would suggest that for you, nebulas, shifters and jumpers are all probably about the same.

This is also my experience - for some reason I have a higher rate of success siphoning from Jumpers than Shifters eventhough the Jumpers are accessible from level 54 and Shifters from level 44.

I'll also agree with you that death and blood wraiths are not great experience - at least not at my current level which is now 85.

If they are really all the same, then that means the higher-level ones are still actually slightly better, because they don't use up your rune essence as quickly.