Looking for a clan.

Hey all, i a, currently level 105,going on the 10 year old account mark in June and i was wanting to find a nice clan to join. I recently took a break from rs(about 5 months) and im wanting to attempt to re-learn a few thins and meet some nice people :P

Hi there, Kornunknown... What kind of clan are you looking for? If you don't say, no one can help you. :(

~Mr. D. V. "Details, please!?" Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

We would welcome you to 66 Guardians (est. Feb '12)! We are a social clan who enjoys everything from hunting stars to boss hunts to clan skill events to just hanging out at the GE. There is no defined minimum on total levels or combat level. Our only requirements are that you are an adult and you participate in our CC. Our goal is to offer our members a friendly, mature, and respective community. If your looking for a clan where your not just a number, then join 66 Guardians and help us grow.

Current Members: 40

For questions or invites visit our clan forums (66 Guardians.***) or

CC (66 Guardians) or in game contact:

Tastylettuce

Just Want U

Pamelascot

Angel of Pi

Untamed Kitty

Lee Anne

• 2 weeks later...

Hey there, I know it's been a bit since you've posted. If you're still looking for a clan, I'd like to invite you to check out The Death Monkeighs!

We've been around for over 6 years! TDM is a multi-clan, which means we do many things that would appeal to and challenge any type of player. We have an active citadel (entirely optional participation), occasional wars and war practices, pking, bossing, mini-games, skilling events, and competitions. If you have any questions, feel free to add me in game "Ava". Hope to see you soon!

)( Website )( Forums )( Application )( Memberlist )( Twitter )( Rules )(

tdmbanner.png

zMpAc.png

. w e b s i t e . l|l . f o r u m s . l|l . a p p l y .

Please join "The Death Monkeighs" clan CC as our guest.

A v a .

bannerdm.gif

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...