Gaming Setup Quandry

Cheat

Right during this summer I'm hoping to pick up BF3 to play and I am wondering which of these 3 routes you would go for:

PS3 - This is the console I currently have. All my PS3 friends currently play COD or have given up on PS3 [Talking irl here]. I have also heard that there are serious problems with input lag on the PS3..

XBOX360 - Sell my PS3 and buy an Xbox. I currently have 3 good friends who play BF3 on the Xbox so would be able to squad up with them. Would involve slight extra cost of live subscription.

PC - Sell my PS3 and stick in a bit of extra cash and upgrade my desktop to be able to play BF3 on high graphics settings. Unfortunately not real big into PC gaming so I'm shit with a mouse and keyboard.. Also I would possibly have 1 irl friend who plays BF3 on the PS3 but that's if he get his comp up and running again.

Please give me some guidance :)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Unfortunately, I do not feel this question(s) really warrants its own thread as there are two other threads where you could seek an answer related to what you are looking for. Both the Battlefield Discussion Thread and the Looking for a New Game? Ask Here! thread would better suit your needs. :)

"Don't get in my face, don't invade my space. I'll put you in your place.

I'll only tell you once, I'll never tell you twice. This is me being nice." ~Porcelain and the Tramps

Lqt9R.png