Random Event Reward Overhaul

Bxpprod

Ok, so, short and sweet. RE award boxes, are, well, mediocre at best. Occasionally you'll get the 3 snapdragon herb reward actually worth something, but for the most part, you are looking at minimalist rewards. Instead, I propose, that we are awarded with a Squeal of Fortune ticket.

WHY you say?

Well, with the overhaul of SoF, the 'standard' rewards have been improved to be rather useful, as opposed to your typical box rewards - 1 gem, 3 herbs and a terrible, terrible exp.10 lamp

Spins, will give you anything from arrows, to planks, to a nice fat lamp. (Or troll garbage like uniform for the queen).

BUT isn't Squeal Evil?

Only if you buy spins.

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER

How about, instead of flat replacing the Random Event Gift Box with an SoF Ticket, we instead make it an option in the reward set? That way, players have more choice, and those that just want something straight can pick it right off. :)

That's really the only way I can support adding SoF Tickets as Random Event Rewards, as an option to be chosen. I would most definitely be against a flat replacement, due to the kind of change it would impose on people. :-|

~Mr. D. V. "Support as an additional option, but not a replacement..." Devnull

tifuserbar-dsavi_x4.jpg and normally with a cool mind.

(Warning: This user can be VERY confusing to some people... And talks in 3rd person for the timebeing due to how insane they are... Sometimes even to themself.)

But a similar change was made in the past, albeit a much more expansive one. Previously, out of the Frog Prince(ss) random, you would receive a frog token redeemable at the Varrock Clothes shop for a set piece (frog hat/princess gear). After sometime, these were replaced with random event boxes, that we have today. Change is constantly happening, I don't see why we should be stagnate because "change is bad".

[bleep] OFF HOW ARE U SO [bleep]ING LUCKY U PIECE OF [bleep]ING SHIT [bleep] [bleep] [wagon] MUNCHER