Festivals!

Cheat

Thought it'd be nice to have a little discussion about festivals. Perosnally this is the first year I'm going to be going to any big ones and I'm physched. I'm heading to Ibiza for the Rocktronics festival (headliners Elton John, Fatboy Slim and Swedish House Mafia) I'm also going to be heading to Creamfields which has a truly spectacular line up. Next year I'm hoping to go to Tomorrow Land in Belgium which frankly looks incredible:

So where you heading this summer and who's going to be there?

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

I would have loved to go to Outside Lands, but it's too expensive.

So I'll be going to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass at the end of summer, it's a free festival that mostly focuses on Bluegrass but has some great other bands. Last year I saw Bright Eyes, Broken Social Scene, Buckethead, and some others. No line-up yet, but I'm excited!

Going to be my third consecutive year at Reading Festival. Not that arsed about the lineup, I just want to see At The Drive-In (although Paramore, Saves The Day, Foo Fighters, The Cure and The Black Keys are bonuses). Rest of it's the same shit bands they book every year. Also the fact that ATDI clash with Kasabian will mean it's my second festival where I get to watch another band and not only be thinking 'this is awesome' but also thinking in the back of my mind 'ahahaha other people are watching Kasabian, GUTTED'. Should be fun :)

Iron_0utkast.png

Maxed 15/06/13

My girlfriend and her sister are heading to Reading for the second year this summer she absolutely loved it last year so by all accounts Reading seems to be a laugh I might be tempted to try and go someday but the line up has never really caught my eye or matched my taste.

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.