Recovered Tip.it acc :d

Not sure if anyone using the forums currently has been around long enough to remember me, I was a pretty active forum user back in the day :@

Just started playing Runescape for the first time in 3 years, empty friends list empty bank, starting from scratch :) always down to chat with some cool people, my private chat is always open.

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i

Welcome back. :)

Sorry to hear you got hacked, but with your stats I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time.

f2punitedfcbanner_zpsf83da077.png

THE place for all free players to connect, hang out and talk about how awesome it is to be F2P.

So, Kaida is the real version of every fictional science-badass? That explains a lot, actually...

Welcome back. :)

Sorry to hear you got hacked, but with your stats I'm sure you'll be back on your feet in no time.

Oh, I didn't get hacked. I was going off to university and gave my stuff away to a friend. I would get it back but he's currently overseas in Afghanistan and as you could imagine it'd be sort of hard for him to play Runescape. :))

Although I'll have 91 RC tonight, still unsure which would be worth more money, blood runes, deaths or double nats. The prices of things have changed so much!

IrreIephant.png

|Msg me me in-game | IrreIephant|

^ capital i