Hello all,

I've been doing a lot more browser gaming of late and just realised that Runescape exists! I played a great deal many years ago before moving to full MMOs like WoW (you can see just how long ago from my 'joined date'). I forget the number of concurrent players there used to be on weekend evenings, is the game much bigger now or in decline? I notice the graphics have improved a great deal.

I would log in and have a brief explore to see the change first hand but I can't seem to figure out what has happened to my character. Search of the hiscores comes up a blank and the password recovery form doesn't recognise any of my current or previous emails. Do Jagex delete accounts after years of inactivity?

Props to the Tip.it team for keeping the site going so long :D

C

Is Runescape in decline or growth? Big question its definitely bigger than it was in 04 but its very, very different. As to your account it won't be on the hiscoes as only members accounts are listed now. Also, if you made your account in 2004 you won't have used an email to create and may well not have had an email registered to it at all in which case you'll just have to recover without using the email remembering your old passwords, IP etc.. Good luck :)

Pedicabo ego vos et irrumabo
2mqj8rr.png
Minigames: Level 5 in All Barbarian Assault Roles PM me in game or on these forums to play. Over 500 Castle Wars Games with 460+ Tickets.

Is Runescape in decline or growth? Big question its definitely bigger than it was in 04 but its very, very different. As to your account it won't be on the hiscoes as only members accounts are listed now. Also, if you made your account in 2004 you won't have used an email to create and may well not have had an email registered to it at all in which case you'll just have to recover without using the email remembering your old passwords, IP etc.. Good luck :)

Thanks for your reply. I have sent an email to their accounts dept. with some unfortunately vague information (geographic location of logins, approx level, old email address, stats) with the hope that they can reunite me with the account or at least ask me some security questions.