Problem with Loading Screen

Khure

I wasn't sure where to post this but please move it if I made a mistake! Anyways RuneScape used to work well until one day it stopped for no reason. When I click on the Play Free Now, I get a black screen and sometimes it shows the loading circle thing but it's completely frozen. I deleted the cache and tried again but this time, it wouldn't even want to download the cache.

Java.com said that my Java was working fine and that it was up to date. I also notice that most of the games that I play that runs with Java doesn't work. Please help me!

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: It would be great if someone Team Viewer for clearer explanations.

Go ton cotrol panel, uninstall all java stuff, delete the runescape cache. Reinstall java, try to load.

Plv6Dz6.jpg

Operation Gold Sparkles :: Chompy Kills ::  Full Profound :: Champions :: Barbarian Notes :: Champions Tackle Box :: MA Rewards

Dragonkin Journals :: Ports Stories :: Elder Chronicles :: Boss Slayer :: Penance King :: Kal'gerion Titles :: Gold Statue

Go ton cotrol panel, uninstall all java stuff, delete the runescape cache. Reinstall java, try to load.

I have already tried that many times. Would you think maybe it's because of my Anti-Virus? I'm using AVG. I don't really want to mess with my Anti-Virus but if that's the problem then I would.